•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Amid the obfuscation and the lies, the conflicting claims and the scaremongering, there is, I believe, a surefire way to indicate which side has got it wrong big time on the EU referendum question.

It's the simple method of seeing which loathsome/brain-dead/tedious/gobshitey fuckwits are supporting Brexit. The more you hear that say, Jedward or Tony Blackburn or Digby Fucking Jones are voting to leave the EU, the stronger your belief that the best option for the UK is undoubtedly to Remain in the EU. This isn't unlike noting that all shite celebs tend to support the Tories.

So the purpose of this thread is to document the Brexit Fuckwits. I suggest we skip the obvious Gove, BJ, IDS, and so on and just document the "new" ones as they come out.

So here are some of the latest :

Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards - all that hanging out with Norwegian ski-bods has done him no good at all.
Victoria Beckham - yup, she really does have the brains of a pedal bin.
Joan Collins - 112, swivel-eyed and botoxed to fuck.
David Icke - 'nuff said.

More contributions noted as the come, please.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Sol Campbell, who's failed to explain why EU freedom of movement hasn't prevented Spaniards and Germans from lifting the World Cup.

No me neither
Vicky Pattison: I'm A Celeb winner and Geordie Shore star backs a Brexit
Vicky, 28, said yesterday: “I firmly believe that we need to leave the EU and be a strong, sovereign country. I hate to jump ship when everything’s going to s*** but when you see all of the problems that are going on in Greece, Germany and Turkey, it’s clearly not good for us.

“People might say that’s selfish, that I’m not doing my bit for the entire planet. But we can’t save everybody. I’m proud to be British and have no shame in saying we must back Brexit.” http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/5003 ... referendum

A Kipper calling LBC has said Boris is a Cameron plant in order to elbow Farage aside because he is so popular with the public.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
The post of Fuckwit-in-Chief has to go to Bojo today. He reckons any support from Obama for the Remain camp is hypocritical. No way, he thundered, would the United States surrender its sovereignty and become a part of a federal state. That's the same Obama who is President of a vast country that comprises federal states.
Well I have to admit this is the most compelling reason so far to vote leave.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... are_btn_tw

In a development that could have been calculated by a Speak & Math machine, Ken Livingstone joins the list of people who know that the biggest wake-up call to a country is the idea that their personage might soon not be in it. Should Britain vote to leave the EU, Ken leers, he’d think about emigrating. (Incidentally, if you’re planning to make the obvious joke, do be aware that Michael Ashcroft and at least 37 Leave press officers have made it before you.) Of more pressing interest is how long it has taken. Can this really be Ken’s first threat to leave the country in all his decades of arsery? Instinct suggests it can’t possibly be, though a trawl of his published statements indicates it is. That said, Ken might well have threatened to emigrate thousands of times in unminuted moments, such as the 1990s or after lunch.

By mikey mikey
Not so much fuckwits as bunchacunts we have Labour for Britain.. Our very own Kippers. Just Lippers.

Labour for Britain's website is registered in the name of Matthew Elliott, the chief executive of Business for Britain and the founder of the Taxpayers’ Alliance. In fact Labour for Britain is registered at 55 Tufton Street in Westminster, the same address as Business for Britain and the Taxpayers’ Alliance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 93998.html

In case you don't know who TPA are:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/200 ... sure-group

They're Tories.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/200 ... sure-group

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Ahh yes, Astroturf House, Tufton Street (Take a left after Bufton street, follow the queue of tory donors).

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:The post of Fuckwit-in-Chief has to go to Bojo today. He reckons any support from Obama for the Remain camp is hypocritical. No way, he thundered, would the United States surrender its sovereignty and become a part of a federal state. That's the same Obama who is President of a vast country that comprises federal states.

And the same vast country that Brexiteers say will be falling over themselves to trade with us once we leave despite the fact that they've said themselves that it's better for trade if we stay in, and whose leader Boris has now basically told to do one.

So, to recap, the remain side can count on the support of the most powerful man on the face of the planet, whilst those on the leave side have apparently got the backing of somebody from something called Geordie Shore.

Righto.
Perhaps we should suggest to Remain that they now refer to the USA as the American Union...

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
The Sunday Times reports that Ian Botham is backing Brexit.

On the front page. :shock:
KevS wrote:The Sunday Times reports that Ian Botham is backing Brexit.

On the front page. :shock:

Well Botham is a known right-winger so not a shock really when you think about it.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Which is of course true, but the front page? Really?

As Malc implied, most have forgotten all about him...
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The modern problem with arguing with idiots is tha[…]

Nigel Farage

A lavish, fawning, sympathy-inducing spread on the[…]

More "middle-class" bollocks

Umm... So what else do you drink out of? Your sh[…]

Shona Sibary

Blimey, it's been a while! Admittedly I don't […]