•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
To be expected. They'd cheer her if she'd shat in the Arno and collapsed pissing herself.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
John Redwood: in the face of an EU that has no plan

What the hell is he talking about?
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... rexit-plan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You'll be none the wiser though.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Forrins can't plan. They attract sharks. They can't swim. They muck about.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
The EU must be relieved by Redwood's generous offer
John Redwood‏ @johnredwood
The UK will happily allow continued tariff free access to the UK market on similar terms to today if the EU reciprocates.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Owen Paterson is worried we can't do trade deals till 2021 under May's proposals. I know they choreograph the conference (poor old Major had to listen to Tebbitt and the crowd say they didn't want to be part of an "EU Superstate") but she might get some problems on this point.

Talking of trade deals, there's this little lot about to lapse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ ... agreements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Won't some of these be able to come together and collectively insist on "just this one thing about the agreement we didn't like, can you help us?" points?

Surely not all of them will want to jump in and do Britain a favour?

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
1655. Posted by Clear as day on 8 minutes ago

Looking at the posts on here tonight, it's striking how thick the Remoaners are. They seem to think something has happened to stop us leaving. Nothing has happened apart from May putting the EU in a difficult position. There will be no deal and we will walk away, making the EU look like the undemocratic, dishonest bunch of crooks they are. I know who most trading nations will want to work with.
Yeah. "Let's do a deal with that country that just walked out on its trade deals".

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
Watching Corrie, I'm beginning to think that village idiot and Weatherfield mayoral candidate Kirk Sutherland should be put in charge of the brexit negotiations, after all he can't do any worse than David Davis.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Inept fictional character would be better than inept actual politician in this circumstance.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Watching Corrie, I'm beginning to think that village idiot and Weatherfield mayoral candidate Kirk Sutherland should be put in charge of the brexit negotiations, after all he can't do any worse than David Davis.

Same thing came to mind
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And as put in the replies, here's the reaction from the Department for Exiting the EU..

[youtube]s62MrU8mHx4[/youtube]

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Ethel Merman that's the most impressive archaic cultural reference since someone noticed Mr May looks like Arthur Askey.

Someone on Twitter asked what David Davis has been doing for 15 months
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The modern problem with arguing with idiots is tha[…]

Nigel Farage

A lavish, fawning, sympathy-inducing spread on the[…]

More "middle-class" bollocks

Umm... So what else do you drink out of? Your sh[…]

Shona Sibary

Blimey, it's been a while! Admittedly I don't […]