Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 42.5 % ❤ 4 % :thumbsup: 6.8 % 😯 4 % :grinning: 35.6 % 🧥 1.3 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 2 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
By youngian
Membership Days Posts
#618065
If the MP was unnamed he/she would feature in your top five guesses
Tory MP claims Russia report is plot to ‘discredit Brexit result’

He (Andrew Bridgen MP) told the Express: “I hope that the ISC report will not be used as yet another attempt to try to discredit the referendum vote for Brexit or to smear Arron Banks again.

“Too often we have seen that Remainers cannot accept defeat and have repeatedly used any means possible to attempt to undermine and discredit the result. https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-6754029
 
By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618083
"If we must undermine or bypass our democratic structures as a means to achieve our aims, then so be it"

The direction the UK is going is fucking scary. It's comparable to a frog in a pot of water that's set to boil.
 
By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618089
There was a good thread by Steve Anslyst (I think) about all the things that have been described as thwarting Brexit. On closer inspection, they turned out to be examples of trying to deliver things Vote Leave had promised, while also leaving the EU.
Timbo liked this
 
By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618092
Fer fark's sake!
Excellent, that covers 10% of our current trade with the EU that we'll lose access to at the end of the year, just need to find the remaining 90% now and we'll get back to where we already are
 
By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618104
And cod. And money laundering. And heavy water.*


*A reference to World War Two fillums, M'lud. Popular with - if you'll forgive the vernacular - jingowanking brexshitters.
 
By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618106
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:24 pm
And cod. And money laundering. And heavy water.*


*A reference to World War Two fillums, M'lud. Popular with - if you'll forgive the vernacular - jingowanking brexshitters.
And the original Flash.

Image

Image
 
By Boiler
Posts
#618109
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:27 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:24 pm
And cod. And money laundering. And heavy water.*


*A reference to World War Two fillums, M'lud. Popular with - if you'll forgive the vernacular - jingowanking brexshitters.
And the original Flash.

Image

Image
If you clear the
Code: Select all
?w=228&h=300
from the filename for the image Malc, it'll display as here.
 
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618113
Rearrange the following words.

Haven. Fucking. Tax. Massive.

Yeah, Liechtenstein is a lovely place to live, that's why they keep knuckle dragging Sun readers out. It costs a fortune to live there, and it's full of rich pricks on skis.
 
By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618115
I ask this in good faith. Are 65 of those billions in the gold trade with CH? Ist the rest something to do with woolly jumpers?
 
By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#618121
Uncle Dolpho never annexed or invaded, despite them having no armed forces. According to some histories, the last time Lichenstein went to war, in Napoleonic times, they sent 80 men and 81 came home as they made a friend along the way. Isn't that a nice story?
  • 1
  • 697
  • 698
  • 699
  • 700
  • 701
  • 703
Labour, Generally.

Interview with her on Channel 4 News tonight.

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Not at all. It would be painted as Stalinist be[…]

Toby Young

https://mobile.twitter.com/codward333/status/12924[…]

Boris Johnson

Another Putinesque photo. Will the real dumbbell[…]