Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 41.8 % ❤ 3.7 % :thumbsup: 7.6 % 😯 3.9 % :grinning: 36.2 % 🧥 1.3 % 🙏 1 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I suspect DK is up the river in Cambodia but giving the benefit of the doubt, what sort of sector would welcome No Deal Brexit? Domestic tourism, suppliers with few import costs that are price sensitive and something like a wine or cider producer with little export market

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Firms manufacturing shit that can't compete with European imports.
Firms who have sighted a gap in the legislation that makes their shit product legal for a while between EU regs ending and the Tories catching up.

The cunts with warehouses of incandescent bulbs.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Had a fucking clown bend my ear about the bastard EU fucking with his new coffee machine with their "maximum power" regulations.

Turned out the regs shortened the auto-power off from 45 minutes to 5. Literally stopped it wasting electricity.
youngian liked this
By randomelement
Membership Days Membership Days
MisterMuncher wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:00 pm
Had a fucking clown bend my ear about the bastard EU fucking with his new coffee machine with their "maximum power" regulations.

Turned out the regs shortened the auto-power off from 45 minutes to 5. Literally stopped it wasting electricity.
That one I'd find annoying as I'd like a second cup and 5 minutes is a bit short.
OK so that's two things I find annoying about EU regulations, that and fire extinguishers not being in the old colours to easily identify its type.

But considering what the EU has done, I can live with that. :D

By Boiler
randomelement wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:11 pm
[...] that and fire extinguishers not being in the old colours to easily identify its type.
But they have a wide band in the old colours though, don't they?
The Biased BBC

If any of the staff they're blocking from going […]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

So, some predictions: 1. Corbyn’s “war[…]

The Tories, Generally

http://smileys.smilchat.net/smiley/grumpy/malade/[…]

Shaun Bailey

I noticed the Watford MP who Bailey tags hadn't re[…]