Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 41.8 % ❤ 3.7 % :thumbsup: 7.6 % 😯 3.9 % :grinning: 36.2 % 🧥 1.3 % 🙏 1 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:38 pm
Johnson has 48 seats more than May, plus Labour aren't going to vote against en masse. He can get any deal he wants through. Anything without freedom of movement is good enough for most Leave voters. Most of them don't care about fishing all that much. Or state aid. Or borders in the Irish Sea.

A logical conclusion to reach. John Redwood’s not really Mr Spock though he is?

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:25 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Johnson has 48 seats more than May, plus Labour aren't going to vote against en masse. He can get any deal he wants through. Anything without freedom of movement is good enough for most Leave voters. Most of them don't care about fishing all that much. Or state aid. Or borders in the Irish Sea.

A logical conclusion to reach. John Redwood’s not really Mr Spock though he is?
I think he could shrug off old guard Kippers like Redwood- does anybody in Leigh listen to him? Doubtless the new guard are just as fundamentalist, but that's what whips are for.

By davidjay
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
They don't care about the minutiae of anything. They won, everything's going to be exactly as they want it, because it just IS.

By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:36 pm
You won, get over it (part 94)

We have a winner:
Are you auditioning to be one of the BBC's right wing comedians? I'd retrain in cyber if I were you.

By Bones McCoy
youngian wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:36 am
I haven’t pronounced Farage to rhyme with garage but I will now.
Go full Hyancinth Bouquet, and pronounce Garaaaage to rhyme with Farage.
US election 2020

I'm delighted that Biden has "gone there"[…]

Shaun Bailey

It's like watching a shit version of Carcetti's ca[…]

Was it followed by pictograms of a mushroom cloud […]

The Tories, Generally

The Tory spin and control of the media is so effe[…]