Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 42.1 % ❤ 3.5 % :thumbsup: 7.9 % 😯 3.9 % :grinning: 35.5 % 🧥 1.4 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:01 pm
Well, that makes Cabinet meetings a lot easier, as all those gazes point in one direction.
What daft cunt thought that this was a good idea?
To have to rope in a dimwit sycophant courtier like Frost indicates a growing level of Brexit discontent among the hacks in cabinet.

And why does Frost continue to humiliate himself with ridiculous Tweets, is it to ‘own the libtards’?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts LikeBB
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:37 am
Dearie me...

Is that somehow related to Govie's Free Schools policy.
Who'd've thought that unsuitable pople might end up running schools.

By Boiler
Posts LikeBB
I would like to think this is a combination of trolling and Brexiteer "humour", but...
Screenshot_2021-02-21 Brexit and its implications The great big combined thread.png
Screenshot_2021-02-21 Brexit and its implications The great big combined thread.png (6.18 KiB) Viewed 216 times
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Last week Andrew Neil and a few more Brexit Fuckwits the trying to argue that the recent rise of sterling against the Euro and the Dollar was a sign that 'Project fear' got it all wrong. But from what I can see the rise in the value of the pound is mainly down to the success of the vaccine programme and optimistic reports about the early easing of lockdown. Both of these factors will only give us an advantage over competitors for a relatively short period of time and if the early easing of lockdown doesn't materialise or triggers a third wave of the pandemic the value of the pound will quickly start to dip.

Equally I'm not sure that is particularly beneficial to have a strong pound when we are currently trying to boost our trading links with the rest of the world.
Tubby Isaacs liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts LikeBB
Yep. I thought the falling pound was "good for exports" before.

In other news, Grant Shapps has found a Brexit dividend. I can't say I understand it exactly (something to do with insurance of vehicles used off road, but not on road, I think). But, you know, insurance exists for a reason. There are costs in not having it. And where's that £50 number come from?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
satnav wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:26 pm
Last week Andrew Neil and a few more Brexit Fuckwits the trying to argue that the recent rise of sterling against the Euro and the Dollar was a sign that 'Project fear' got it all wrong.

Equally I'm not sure that is particularly beneficial to have a strong pound when we are currently trying to boost our trading links with the rest of the world.

If a devaluation succeeds in boosting exports the currency will rise again. The Brexit hit happened four years ago when Sterling plummeted around 15 percent after May’s Lancaster House speech and hasn’t risen much since. Neil’s just inventing straw men to knock down.
The Trump Retirement

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/28/us/politics/tru[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

:roll: https://twitter.com/BremainInSpain/stat[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

What annoys me is that I am taxed twice on my paym[…]

The Tories, Generally

Graduates from the University of Life turn their b[…]