Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 43.1 % ❤ 3.3 % :thumbsup: 6.6 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 36.3 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 2.4 % :cry: 2.4 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
When some insurance company starts getting millions from the privatisation of the NHS...

By Abernathy
youngian wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 am
My old mother read the Daily Mail every day, has no formal qualifications and plumped for Remain due to making a common sense judgment about Farage; ‘Who’d trust a cunt like that?’
Well, see, the first time I became aware of Donald J. Trump, my reaction was basically that, though I think this was before he set out on his ambition to be the best president ever, I'm telling you.

Point being, it took me about 40 seconds to size the orange bell end up and say "cunt, dismiss him, and resolve not to waste any more time on him. What I'm constantly amazed about is that millions of Murrikans don't seem to follow that fairly common line of thought.

By Tubby Isaacs
Bonus non-Brexit post.

When I lived in Tower Hamlets they used to call to me "whitey". Admittedly, it could be confusing when my white housemate was about. Or the white next door neighbour. Or the white guy next door to him, Or the white people next door to him. Or the white people next door to them.

By MisterMuncher
David is actually one of Vance's middle names, his full name being "That Awful Cunt David Vance, Jesus Fucking Christ".

It takes some going to be beyond the pale for Norn Iron political commentators, but he clears that bar with ease.
Boris Johnson

I guess it's a simple calculation they've made. Th[…]

Nigel Farage

While it's amusing to see Farage get annoyed when […]

Labour, Generally.

Getting the groundwork in for the blame game early[…]

C**t of the day

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/120274125974[…]