:sunglasses: 60 % :grinning: 40 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I think if it turns out not to be terrorism there will still be a hell of a lot of people out there who will still be convinced it's terrorism and that any suggestion that it isn't is just a liberal media cover up. I guess that could be why some of these people are willing to be proven wrong, knowing full well that many of their followers/readers will still believe them. Or just thick.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 am
I think if it turns out not to be terrorism there will still be a hell of a lot of people out there who will still be convinced it's terrorism and that any suggestion that it isn't is just a liberal media cover up. I guess that could be why some of these people are willing to be proven wrong, knowing full well that many of their followers/readers will still believe them. Or just thick.
Precisely.

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
As Malc frequently observes, it's not about evidence, it's about narrative.

The feeling is is that the liberal-commie-Muslim-globalist axis is going to lie about everything, so righteous defenders of truth* will believe otherwise.

*the people who most egregiously and disgustingly shit on any and all positive values in our society.
Timbo liked this
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Doctor Who is mostly a right load of old pish, tho[…]

Labour, Generally.

Reminds me of a line in an Austin Allegro review[…]

Mark Francois MP

I have now.... :(

Whilst on the subject of "woke", I've ju[…]