•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:19 pm
I'm just waiting for this to become a stick to beat Sadiq Khan with.
Don't look at the Twitter response to his statement.

I've no idea what he's supposed to be doing that he isn't. Like he ought to be running round in front of the cops or something.

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:04 pm
Boiler wrote:

I've no idea what he's supposed to be doing that he isn't. Like he ought to be running round in front of the cops or something.
Nah that'd be grandstanding. He can't win cos they don't want him to.
Tubby Isaacs, Boiler liked this

By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:04 pm
Boiler wrote:

For once, I won't let my curiosity get the better of me.

Still, Hatie Katie can't tweet anything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
If Starmer gets the LOTO gig he needs to seize the agenda on security or he will be the do-gooder human rights lawyer soft on terrorists for daring to oppose whatever ridiculous fag packet measures Patel or Raab introduce. The government is handing it on a plate so it shouldn't be too hard
UK's ability to track suspected terrorists and major criminals is at risk because of Brexit, Raab admits
Access to vital EU crime-fighting databases could be lost, MPs told – after Theresa May warns they ‘keep us safe’

The UK’s ability to track suspected terrorists and major criminals is at risk because of Brexit, Dominic Raab has admitted for the first time.

Full access to vital EU crime-fighting measures – sharing alerts, passenger name records, and fingerprint, DNA and vehicle registration data – could be lost, the foreign secretary told MPs.

The warning came in answer to a question from Theresa May, who had made security co-operation a key aim of her Brexit negotiations. She warned the measures “keep us safe”.

In the Commons, the former prime minister urged Mr Raab to be “much clearer” about intentions for a security partnership, which has been all-but ignored in the fears about lost trade.

She pointed to passenger name record (PNR) data, the Prüm Convention and the upgraded Schengen Information System (SIS II), all of which the UK enjoyed access to as an EU member. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 15476.html
US election 2020

I'm not going to stay awake this year for the re[…]

Boris Johnson

Non essential shops, pubs and restaurants all clos[…]

Labour, Generally.

I don't know what his regular pay was. But whateve[…]

Winterval Bingo

Finally, their beloved traditional Christmas is un[…]