•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
mr angry manchester wrote:Do we even know if it is definitely a terror attack yet?
The police said in a statement a couple of hours ago that they are treating it as such.
Ok, thanks

By Samanfur
Membership Days Posts
Trump saying that the attack was carried out by people known to the security services is going down like a bucket of cold sick. Especially since he's adamant that he's been briefed.

May saying that this is "unhelpful" apparently constitutes "a stinging rebuke", according to The Independent.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
He's either leaking sensitive intelligence info or he's making it up.

Either way, it plays right into the hands of those who praise him for "bypassing the MSM" and he gets applauded for it. He's not scared to upset the Muslims etc etc.

Even the Mail are hinting at that narrative with their headline:

Why is Trump telling us things our own police won't?

I see that as them praising him.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
I suspect it's true. The US named the Manchester suicide bomber, before the UK authorities.
Not good though, as he will be harder to catch if he thinks he has been identified.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
If it turns about to be some right wing nut job, expect Trump to suddenly forget it ever happened.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:I suspect it's true. The US named the Manchester suicide bomber, before the UK authorities.
Not good though, as he will be harder to catch if he thinks he has been identified.
The DM is reporting that the suspect arrested in Dover had also been arrested two weeks ago. This and the speed of the arrest does seem to suggest Trump was correct.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Or he was just an inept cunt in the first place.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Arnold wrote:I suspect it's true. The US named the Manchester suicide bomber, before the UK authorities.
The DM is reporting that the suspect arrested in Dover had also been arrested two weeks ago. This and the speed of the arrest does seem to suggest Trump was correct.
Donald Trump receives and actually reads(!) daily briefings of all suspects being collared in the UK even if they are subsequently released, and then shares that information via his early morning Twitter rant? I'm somewhat sceptical.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Trump received his intel via a Fox News report and as we know Murdoch hacks have a close relationship with the Met.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Donald Trump receives and actually reads(!) daily briefings of all suspects being collared in the UK even if they are subsequently released, and then shares that information via his early morning Twitter rant? I'm somewhat sceptical.
I suppose he could have asked someone who does. The first suspect was caught the following day in Dover. That means he had to have been on the radar. I don't have an opinion as to why he had been freed after his arrest. I don't know enough.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Kreuzberger wrote:
I suppose he could have asked someone who does. The first suspect was caught the following day in Dover. That means he had to have been on the radar. I don't have an opinion as to why he had been freed after his arrest. I don't know enough.

What the fuckery fuck? You say you don't have an opinion because you don't know enough about the subject? Did Tim Berners-Lee not give you the opportunity to do just that? :wink:

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Man, 29, is arrested after teenage boy was stabbed outside mosque in front of his horrified brother just moments after being dropped off by his father for Muslim festival
West Midlands Police has confirmed the incident is not terror related and is being treated as an attempted murder

Not exactly.
'We do not believe it to be terror-related. The motivation for the attack is not yet known, we are keeping an open mind as to whether it could be racially or religiously motivated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4uAp23bKE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Arnold on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Zuriblue
This is a few days old but amazingly there's been virtually no mention.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 69566.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

11 members of National Action arrested under terrorism legislation.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Mentally ill loners.
UKIP

Apparently, the leadership of UKIP is an unpaid […]

Boris Johnson

According to the Independent, Theresa May has all […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

The Tories would do this regardless of Brexit, h[…]

Jan Moir

Westminster council say "no" - http://ww[…]