•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I think if it turns out not to be terrorism there will still be a hell of a lot of people out there who will still be convinced it's terrorism and that any suggestion that it isn't is just a liberal media cover up. I guess that could be why some of these people are willing to be proven wrong, knowing full well that many of their followers/readers will still believe them. Or just thick.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 am
I think if it turns out not to be terrorism there will still be a hell of a lot of people out there who will still be convinced it's terrorism and that any suggestion that it isn't is just a liberal media cover up. I guess that could be why some of these people are willing to be proven wrong, knowing full well that many of their followers/readers will still believe them. Or just thick.
Precisely.

By cycloon
As Malc frequently observes, it's not about evidence, it's about narrative.

The feeling is is that the liberal-commie-Muslim-globalist axis is going to lie about everything, so righteous defenders of truth* will believe otherwise.

*the people who most egregiously and disgustingly shit on any and all positive values in our society.
Timbo liked this

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
London Bridge again.

Sounds almost a carbon copy of two years ago. Possibly half a dozen people stabbed, perpetrator shot and presumably killed by police on the bridge. Truck parked across the road might have something to do with it.

FFS.

By Malcolm Armsteen
I posted on Facebook, in response to the 'why did they have to shoot him?' that I had been told the standing instructions to firearms officers when faced with potential suicide bombers.
Then I saw this on Twitter, which is authoritative.

oboogie liked this

By Boiler
That was my understanding of the protocols - some time ago I read someone (rather colourfully) said "you shoot the cunt in the head until he stops twitching" because of the ability to detonate something - although some will say " but wouldn't he have done that when he was pinned down if he was capable, so you know he's got a fake vest on"

It still won't stop people saying it was an extra-judicial murder though.

I know the source will annoy some, but:

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2019/1 ... atred.html

See also https://twitter.com/BarristerSecret

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:41 am
And THIS

Polish

Too many to choose. Nice to see JHB owned again. This is Britain - this I why I love it. I hope Lukasz never has to buy a beer again.
Yeah, but where's his fucking poppy!!
Jeremy Corbyn.

Thanks for that, Abers. As is well known, I hav[…]

General Election 2019 prediction thread

Post-election PM: Johnson Party which gains mos[…]

2019 General Election

Yeah, the wording and the speed that it was taken […]

The Brexit Party

Do a quick concept analysis on 'Bigotry against […]