•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Seeing as how he seems to be no longer a UKIP only bod he might as well have his own thread.

Nigel Farage to become commentator on Rupert Murdoch's Fox News

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... rt-murdoch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By satnav
Farage now seems to be claiming that he will be a commentator for Fox news and a special adviser to Trump. Doesn't that constitute a slight conflict of interest?

Publicly Farage has always denied that he favours the privatization of the NHS yet he is publicly cheering on Trump has he starts to dismantle Obama-Care.

By Daley Mayle
Being a member of Fox News' punditry effectively means he is an adviser and promulgater of the Word of Donald.

Don gave a special thank you tweet to Fox News for what he thought was an excellent coverage of his inauguration.

You gotta give it to Uncle Rupert, he can sure spot a winner.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
A state governor who doesn't really know Trump is handed out imaginary jobs
Nigel Farage will be a 'close adviser' to Donald Trump, one of the new US President's key allies has revealed.

Phil Bryant, Governor of Mississippi, made the remarks on Thursday night at an inauguration party in Washington DC.

He said on the top floor of the five star Hay Adams hotel overlooking the White House that the former Ukip leader will be a 'close but unofficial adviser' to the new President.

The Telegraph reported that Bryant said: 'There is an opportunity for him to work directly with the president, we call it 'close but unofficial'.'

He called Mr Farage a 'humble man who just believes in great Britain and trying to make sure it achieves that greatness'.

Mr Bryant added: 'I don't want to speak for the president but I know that the president has a great deal of trust in Nigel Farage, and I think he is going to turn to him as an adviser and there would be none better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4WTjTsGWP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Samanfur
satnav wrote:Farage now seems to be claiming that he will be a commentator for Fox news and a special adviser to Trump. Doesn't that constitute a slight conflict of interest?

Publicly Farage has always denied that he favours the privatization of the NHS yet he is publicly cheering on Trump has he starts to dismantle Obama-Care.
Don't forget, Fox isn't officially registered as a news network in the US - it's an entertainment channel. I wonder if that gives him wriggle room.

I'm torn between declaring it a most frabjous day on the grounds that this hopefully means that his gurning mug won't be on my telly as much, and cursing that he's joining Piers Morgan in the pool of Brits that Americans may think are representative of all of us.
By Danson's Forehead
Membership Days
One absolutely thriving export sector that Britain has is in cunts. We provide at least 80% of America's overseas cunts. Richard Littlejohn, Piers Morgan and now Nigel Farage. James Corden too, but I'd argue that he was a mislabelled shipment - more a twat than a cunt.

Hopefully, St Theresa's trade negotiations with Trump ensure that our steady supply of cunts across the Atlantic remains unaffected by detrimental tariffs.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Danson's Forehead wrote:One absolutely thriving export sector that Britain has is in cunts. We provide at least 80% of America's overseas cunts. Richard Littlejohn, Piers Morgan and now Nigel Farage. James Corden too, but I'd argue that he was a mislabelled shipment - more a twat than a cunt.

Hopefully, St Theresa's trade negotiations with Trump ensure that our steady supply of cunts across the Atlantic remains unaffected by detrimental tariffs.
I hear she's offering Katie Hopkins in return for continued A-team repeats.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Danson's Forehead wrote:One absolutely thriving export sector that Britain has is in cunts. We provide at least 80% of America's overseas cunts. Richard Littlejohn, Piers Morgan and now Nigel Farage. James Corden too, but I'd argue that he was a mislabelled shipment - more a twat than a cunt.

Not forgetting Mensch, Sharon Osborne and Simon Cowell.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Was just about to post that. Here's some quotes from the article:
Nigel Farage has said the British public are warming to Donald Trump, following the President's first week in power during which he passed a slew of controversial executive orders.

Speaking in his new role as a commentator for Fox News, Mr Farage said that people in the UK were admiring how Mr Trump "gets on and does things", although he failed to provide evidence to support the claim.
Mr Farage admitted Mr Trump started of "in a low place in British public opinion".

But he said the President's busy first week – in which he has signed executive orders, ranging from temporarily banning refugees to ordering the US-Mexico border wall – had begun to change that.

"What we've seen since Monday, frankly, is almost like a tsunami, isn't it?" Mr Farage said. He added there were: "Executive orders being signed, big changes of policy direction."

Mr Farage said that by Friday, opinion of Mr Trump in the UK was "kind of picking up" and that "people are saying: 'Wow. This guy gets on and does things.'"
Mr Farage told Fox News viewers that at one time he was a sole voice of British support for the new President. "During the election campaign itself … I think I was the only person that was supporting Trump," he said.
And Farage is on the Sunday Politics (again) today. One to miss, I think.
Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]

The Today Programme

He already has a Mail column, doesn't he?