•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Assange, Trump, and Russia one man links them Nigel Farage

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... an-assange" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“I thought ‘hang on a moment’,” Stubbings says. “‘That looks a bit dodgy.’ I knew the building was the embassy because I often see camera crews outside. But there was no one else around. I was the only person who’d seen him. And I didn’t know what the significance was – and I still don’t actually – but I thought: that’s got to be worth telling and I was the only person who’d witnessed it.”

So, at 11.22am, he tweeted it. His handle is @custardgannet and he wrote: “Genuine scoop: just saw Nigel Farage enter the Ecuadorian embassy.” Moments later, a reporter from BuzzFeed, who happened to follow him on Twitter, picked it up and tweeted him back, and Stubbings told her: “No press or cameras around.”
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Farage has used his LBC show to try and defend Trump leaking sensitive intelligence while gossiping with a diplomat.
What on earth is wrong with countries sharing intelligence to stop ISIS?
Nothing wrong with sharing intelligence using proper channels bu the way in which Trump did probably put lives at risks and seriously damaged relations with close allies.

By bluebellnutter
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If [Brexit] is not delivered, there will be widespread public anger in this country on a scale and in a way that we have never seen before. If that happens, if that happens, much as I’m enjoying myself - I love doing the LBC talkshow four nights a week, I enjoy my trips to the States, with Trump and the White House and everything else, I’m enjoying my life - but if they don’t deliver this Brexit that I’ve spent 25 years of my life working for, then I will be forced to don khaki, pick up a rifle and hit the the front line.
Diddums.
By Andy McDandy
They thought it was going to be the equivalent of a dawn flit after a disappointing one night stand, followed by re-enacting Dad's Army on the top of the White Cliffs. In reality it's going to be months or years of negotiations and behind the scenes climb downs and fudges dressed up as glorious victories for the Sun readers. There will be no victory parade, no free flag and cupcake for every child. And no revolution because all that's left is bitter resignation.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote: In reality it's going to be months or years of negotiations and behind the scenes climb downs and fudges dressed up as glorious victories for the Sun readers. There will be no victory parade, no free flag and cupcake for every child. And no revolution because all that's left is bitter resignation.
That's the optimistic view. No ECJ jurisdiction, no contributions and no free movement are the red lines. EU27 would be doing England and Wales a big favour in the long run to let it play out its nationalist fantasies.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
The Guardian wrote:Nigel Farage was "using metaphor" when he spoke about donning khaki and taking up a rifle to resist any attempt to block Brexit, according to Ukip. He was not apparently advocating armed uprising. A party source suggested that it was unfortunate that in "these literal times" Farage's figure of speech had been misunderstood
By Andy McDandy
I'm sure that Farage appreciates that whenever someone says he's a conniving cunt who deserves an arse kicking from here to next week, it's just a metaphor.
The Sun

If David Cameron's memoirs are so poor why did a[…]

Richard Littlejohn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7471163[…]

Boris Johnson

^^This. All along the Tories have kept saying &quo[…]

The LibDems, generally

Is Swinson safe from the SNP in her seat? She ou[…]