•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
Good news! The Stop the War mob are finally organising to protest about the events in Syria.

Bad news! It's not the gassing of kids they're protesting but the US airstrikes in retaliation for it.

Stop the War's message can therefore be summed up as "stop stopping people gassing kids". Which is a great look.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Nearly 10 o' clock and no official reaction from Corbyn's office yet.

Wonder what's keeping him?

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
Indeed. Siding with dictators gassing their own civilians has never bothered him before, just ask Saddam. Well, you could if he wasn't dead.

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:Nearly 10 o' clock and no official reaction from Corbyn's office yet.

Wonder what's keeping him?
He clocks off at 5pm, otherwise he would get flexi.

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:Good news! The Stop the War mob are finally organising to protest about the events in Syria.

Bad news! It's not the gassing of kids they're protesting but the US airstrikes in retaliation for it.

Stop the War's message can therefore be summed up as "stop stopping people gassing kids". Which is a great look.
Yeah well they had very good reason not to protest against Assad and Putin, their anti-western and therefore are anti-american which is what STW are, therefore Assad and Putin are natural allies of STW.
Last edited by Littlejohn's brain on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:
Yeah well they had very good reason not to protest against Assad and Putin, their anti-western.
Their anti-western what?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
It could be their anti-western, a DVD of a Canadian movie about the expansion of the country to Vancouver through legal jurisdiction and peaceful civic compromise.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Isn't an anti-western an eastern?

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
That's a term that applies to a Russian western, typically featuring a Moscow type going into the wilds of Siberia.

They do actually exist.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Fortunately they have existed without my awareness of them.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
They made revisionist Westerns in the Soviet Union starring Communist US singer Dean Reed who defected in the 60s. Central Asians would dressed up as the Injuns while Reed would desert the imperialist US cavalry to lead the Injuns in the revolutionary struggle against their oppressors.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
See my comment above!

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
I'm not shocked by this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/s ... f0a02f1c89" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
An enraged Syrian refugee accused Stop The War of trying to silence him as they protested outside Downing Street against Donald Trump’s air strike.

Hassan Akkad went to the quickly arranged gathering on Friday and said he was appalled by the absence of “a single placard or slogan” condemning Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

He said he shouted “that Assad is our enemy”, saying they would not let him address the crowd on their megaphone.

“I’m so livid at how Stop The War Coalition tried their utmost to silence me with their megaphones,” Akkad wrote on Facebook after the Downing Street protest.

“Not a single placard or slogan is condemning Assad. I asked them respectfully to say few words on the megaphone and they said no and tried their best to ignore my presence.
Shona Sibary

Blimey, it's been a while! Admittedly I don't […]

Nigel Farage

Yep. Skint with a £4 million property in Che[…]

Samantha Bee

Re: Oh shit, Brexit: I liked the way the Americans[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

True. There are always so many candidates...