1, Tory majority increasing to approx. 50

2, Lib Dems pick up Labour marginals

3, Labour down to about 100 seats

4, SNP hold on to all of theirs

5, UKIP pick up 2 or 3 ex Labour seats in the North

6, Its all shit

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Split opposition of about 250-300. 50 SNP, 150-225 Labour, 25-50 LD and other.

By Agnes
Lib Dems'll pick up some Tory marginals in the south. There were places last time where Labour people who used to vote Lib Dem tactically voted for us, the Lib Dem vote went down and the Tory came through the middle on a similar or (in a few cases) reduced vote from 2010.

Also it'll be interesting to see if there might be some anti-Tartan Tory voting up here.

I'm trying to look at this in a professional manner to stop myself throwing the computer across the room and having a screaming fit. It is barely working.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Diane and Jez can fuck off says neighbouring Labour MP
David Lammy‏ @DavidLammy
I'm going nowhere. I will be fighting hard to keep Tottenham Labour on June 8 and keep Haringey Labour too @CatherineWest1 #GeneralElection
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By WTF?
What happens if the Tories are the biggest party but with no majority? If the other parties refuse to go into coalition with them could they, the other parties, form a majority government?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Agnes wrote:Lib Dems'll pick up some Tory marginals in the south. There were places last time where Labour people who used to vote Lib Dem tactically voted for us, the Lib Dem vote went down and the Tory came through the middle on a similar or (in a few cases) reduced vote from 2010.

Also it'll be interesting to see if there might be some anti-Tartan Tory voting up here.

I'm trying to look at this in a professional manner to stop myself throwing the computer across the room and having a screaming fit. It is barely working.
I expect a handful of losses for the SNP - last time's high water mark was quite remarkable.
It's SNP or Tories might shave a seat or two here or there.

If the Tories get a 2nd, expect to see Ruth Davidson launched as a "Modern face" of the Tories outside London.

By Boiler
I'm listening to that ghastly woman on the telly at the moment - I never thought I'd hate someone as much as I hate the Grocer's Daughter, but I think she's just been eclipsed. It is very clear that this is all about Brexit - a sort of Referendum 2.

God (or your chosen deity, or none at all) help us.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Just seen some interviews on Palace Green.
Tories saying "Worrabout Corbyn?" on every possible occasion.

The liability will take us down, further than we have ever been before.

I will not be working for the party in this election. In all conscience I can't try to persuade people to vote for a government that would, if elected, be so incompetent and so diametrically opposed to what the under represented people of this nation need.

In fact, I will be out of the country, and considering myself well served.

This is a huge sadness to me.

By Boiler
Given that this GE is effectively all about Brexit and nothing else - what chance is there that Corbyn et al are likely to be ousted in their seats by an anti-Brexit candidate?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Radio 5 phone in: Obviously self-selecting and unscientific.

Quite a few callers are either Labour or Tory who will be holding their noses and voting LibDem.
Likewise a few "10 year Kippers" who feel safe to return to the Tories.

John Curtice is on, he's usually a sensible voice in these situations.

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:Radio 5 phone in: Obviously self-selecting and unscientific.

Quite a few callers are either Labour or Tory who will be holding their noses and voting LibDem.
Could this be the joker in the pack that no-one has accounted for?
Nigel Farage

P.S. My new Irish passport came in the post thi[…]

Shona Sibary

Blimey, it's been a while! Admittedly I don't […]

Samantha Bee

Re: Oh shit, Brexit: I liked the way the Americans[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

True. There are always so many candidates...