LAB: 45% (+5)
CON: 39% (-3)
LDEM: 7% (-)
UKIP: 3% (+1)

(via @Survation / 10 Jun)
Chgs. w/ GE2017

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
PaulOnBooks wrote:Tim Walker, Conservative pundit: "Philip Hammond would I believe have the common sense to invite people of ability from across House to serve under him in national interest."
These Brexit Tory fuckers have the nerve to start talking about national consensus with the citizens of nowhere in all party Brexit negotiating team. If Corbyn got in with a small majority the Torie would send him on his way to Brussels so he carries the shitcan.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Jez is highly regarded for his socially liberal credentials among LDs so I would assume he is among Tory ones as well. Our PPC bought this up at CLP get together this evening. We're in a Tory Remain constituency where issues like fox hunting can harm the Tories so goodness knows what damage the DUP are going to do to the Tories.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
cycloon wrote:Funny how Dacre has the knives out already. Wonder if his readers notice. Huh.
He should write to his MP
Coffee spurt :lol:
By Fozzy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Remember the case challenging NHS charges for Northern Ireland women wanting abortions - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... -court-law" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

With splendid timing, the Supreme Court decision is due out this week. If it goes in favour of the appellants, that could provide an interesting early test of any alliance with the DUP.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Nicky Morgan on Peston, and Anna Soubry on Sunday Politics stick the boot in within five minutes of each other saying that there is no way that May can get to the next election.

Gideon, barely containing his glee, labels her a "dead woman walking" whilst reviewing the papers on Marr.

Heseltine basically saying she's had it on Marr. And Peston. And Ridge.

What larks!

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Eurocrat Jean-Claude Juncker TOLD Theresa May to call the General Election because he feared her slim majority would hold up a Brexit settlement

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4jiLIxrcy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have this mental image of the Mays, David Davis, and Juncker ending a tiring day hiking in the mountains with a visit to a Welsh pub. They all get drunk and can't remember whose idea it was.
Labour, Generally.

It's a certainty that when the Corbyn/May deal i[…]

Claire Fox

Makes you wonder what Damascene revelation caused […]

The Brexit Party

He's had a huge amount of influence, though. He […]

Driver, 23, who spent £3,000 lowering his […]