•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By randomelement
Membership Days Membership Days
Expatriate., Rome, Italy, 4 hours ago
omg shut up already. im so sick of people pretending to care!
+268 -22
The kind of people who comment in the Mail really don't understand that a human being and feel empathy and care about another they haven't met.
This seems to be even worse if they perceive that someone has an advantage.
The response from the public to the fire the commenters are in a minority.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Max Keiser
Cladding = Britain's version of Zyklon B. #FinalSolution
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Max Keiser = Populist arsehole, spouting any old bollocks that will get him attention.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Laughing At BluKip‏ @SLATUKIP

Arron Banks is using Grenfell disaster to advertise his GoSkippy company

I have no idea what they sell, but the prospect of being burned in my bed isn't convincing me to buy it.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
A fascist anarcho-capitalist wrote:GoSkippy is a fresh, independent insurance broker set up to bring you first class insurance at the most competitive prices we can find. We search available insurers including our own in-house company to find you the best deal to suit your needs and pocket.
We can also offer a large range of additional products that will complement your already highly competitive Car insurance, Home insurance, Van insurance or Bike insurance policy. This will enable you to enhance your policy and tailor it to fit your needs. You can be sure of having the right cover in place at the right price.
By PaulOnBooks
Membership Days Posts
It appears Camden towers haven't met safety standards for years but this only came to light due to investigation ordered by Theresa May
Tweet by Peter Thompson. a "Socially liberal Conservative. Loves Europe but [is] delighted we are leaving the failed EU project."

Also seen a few comments by "citizen journalists" praising May's swift action after Grenfell.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
A fascist anarcho-capitalist wrote:GoSkippy is a fresh, independent insurance broker set up to bring you first class insurance at the most competitive prices we can find. We search available insurers including our own in-house company to find you the best deal to suit your needs and pocket.
We can also offer a large range of additional products that will complement your already highly competitive Car insurance, Home insurance, Van insurance or Bike insurance policy. This will enable you to enhance your policy and tailor it to fit your needs. You can be sure of having the right cover in place at the right price.
Fuck that, I only buy insurance from websites with cartoonish talking puppets.

Oh...
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
PaulOnBooks wrote:
It appears Camden towers haven't met safety standards for years but this only came to light due to investigation ordered by Theresa May
Tweet by Peter Thompson. a "Socially liberal Conservative. Loves Europe but [is] delighted we are leaving the failed EU project."

Also seen a few comments by "citizen journalists" praising May's swift action after Grenfell.
Talk about picking the sweetcorn out of a pile of shit....

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
PaulOnBooks wrote:

Only because of the worst UK fire since WW2. And she still had to be pressured to take action.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
From January 2012...

David Cameron: I will kill off safety culture
'We need to realise, collectively, that we cannot eliminate risk and that some accidents are inevitable,' PM says

Andrew Woodcock, Dan Bentley, Ben Glaze
Thursday 5 January 2012
"This coalition has a clear new year's resolution: to kill off the health and safety culture for good.

"I want 2012 to go down in history not just as Olympics year or Diamond Jubilee year, but the year we get a lot of this pointless time-wasting out of the British economy and British life once and for all."
"Killing off the health and safety nonsense for good is not something government can do alone. It needs a change in the national mindset.

"We need to realise, collectively, that we cannot eliminate risk and that some accidents are inevitable. We need to take responsibility for our actions and rely on common sense rather than procedure.

"Above all, we need to give British businesses the freedom and discretion they need to grow, create jobs and drive our economy forward."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 8.html?amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On the Radio

Listening to The Reunion (partly) on Radio 4 w[…]

Boris Johnson

Now then. https://twitter.com/PhilipHammondUK/sta[…]

Labour, Generally.

On a similar note I've seen many comments to the e[…]

The Northern Irish thread

Well, one bus company in Ballymena would appear to[…]