•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
I have come the the conclusion that as we seem to be living in an age of stupid, that stupid is not just confined to the right anymore. No sir we on the left have our fair share of fuckwittery, from backing brexit (Giles Fraser) to attacking judges (Emma Dent-Coad), to anti-antisemitism (Ken Livingstone), to conspiracy theories (The Canary) and engaging in flat out bullshit. I've decided that we need a thread for this stupidity. So I have decided to create one.

First off, when a Tory MP is caught using the N word use the opportunity to attack 'Centrists' instead.

She hasn't, the only two so far that she was able to come up with are Sam Bowman and Rupert Myers the former is a director of the Adam Smith Institute and Rupert Myers of the Telegraph and GQ, hardly Centrists and even then I'd hardly call their tweets defending Morris.

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:At last, a thread where we can pile in and insult women of the left!

Next up, let's drop that namby-pamby "watch" suffix from the URL and perhaps we could add a prefix that suggests that we are here every 24 hours.
I presume you are referring to LJB's posting history, I know not, but there's plenty of dumbass idiocy on the left that's worthy of scorn.
cycloon wrote:
Kreuzberger wrote:At last, a thread where we can pile in and insult women of the left!

Next up, let's drop that namby-pamby "watch" suffix from the URL and perhaps we could add a prefix that suggests that we are here every 24 hours.
I presume you are referring to LJB's posting history, I know not, but there's plenty of dumbass idiocy on the left that's worthy of scorn.
He still doesn't realise I blocked him. Anyhow since I am aware of this via Cycloon I would like to point out that I am perfectly willing to pour scorn on men of the left. So the insinuation of Kreuzberger that I am sort of misogynist is so absurd it's laughable.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
He still doesn't realise I blocked him. Anyhow since I am aware of this via Cycloon I would like to point out that I am perfectly willing to pour scorn on men of the left. So the insinuation of Kreuzberger that I am sort of misogynist is so absurd it's laughable.

Yes, laughable.
Oh just fuck off, you posh, public school educated, bitch playing at radical at our expense, just fuck off.
The Red Arrow wrote:

Yes, laughable.
Oh just fuck off, you posh, public school educated, bitch playing at radical at our expense, just fuck off.
One post and this proves I am some kind of alt-right misogynist. Since this is a forum that Liberally uses the C word I hardly think the use of the word bitch is somehow wrong.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Again...are you sure you're in the right place?

Yes, there are many on the Left who deserve scorn. But here? A whole thread dedicated to it? Are there not many other places on the internet where you can indulge in that? You seem ever so keen to do it though, so go ahead. I'd perhaps urge others to just leave this thread for you to rant away in and let off some steam. Then perhaps your constant need to bash the Left will be contained to one place.
By WTF?
Are there fuckwits on the Left? Yes, there probably are. In fact, I'd be surprised if my own hatred for the Tories hadn't boiled over into fuckwit territory at some, or several, points in my adult life.

As long as said fuckwits are of the Left and not supporting the Tories I'm willing to cut them some slack, for purely partisan reasons you understand.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Children, only Chinese acrobats and western morons[…]

UKIP

To be fair, Corbynites probably also regard them a[…]

The Times

Brainy Brits come out for Brexit Let me guess[…]

Higher Education

Another disastrous idea in the offing: May warns[…]