:sunglasses: 54.5 % :grinning: 18.2 % 😟 9.1 % :shit: 18.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
A quick aside - based on the discussions arising form the Salisbury poisoning.

The usual "private sector is always more efficient than the state" advocates are now saying:
"The quality was so high that this can only be the work of a state-run laboratory".
spoonman liked this

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
All I know is, I will never not be annoyed by useful idiocy like this:
there are a number of motives for a false flag here… demonizing russia has been on tap for how long now? this seems fairly obvious to anyone watching world events the past 5 or 6 years, starting in syria and moving onto ukraine.. the warmongering west is just not getting the traction they want for regime change in all the various countries up for regime change, but in particular russia – where that big bad fellow putin continues on with an approval rating that makes western politicians very depressed..
I'm amazed 'oil' hasn't been shoe-horned in there to boot.

As for the MI6 handler, forgive my stupidity, but we knew he was a double agent, so must have had a handler. How does that relate to determining responsibility for Salisbury?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
It is the Daily Star which explains the quote probably lifted from Viz
England's 'old guard' hooligans promise to 'batter' Russian thugs at 2018 World Cup

Hundreds of 80s troublemakers are bent on revenge after Three Lions’ supporters were attacked at the European Championship in France two years ago, according to the “supporter”.

The 57-year-old, who wished to remain anonymous, said: “This is payback time. They’re a gang of bullies.

“We want to fight one-on-one in the streets and we’ll see how hard they are then.

“All of us are sick to death of the Russians after what happened in France. They won’t know what hit them.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... um=twitter
Jeremy Corbyn.

This is quite interesting. It is one of the more c[…]

Sad Faces in Local Papers

Northern Irish local newspapers are generally quit[…]

If.

The Northern Irish thread

https://twitter.com/wee_baldy_ian/status/116487823[…]