•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
My wife suffers from a severe neurological conditions that has left her disabled by the pain. The neurologist tried Botox injections over the back of her head and spine and she had 32 injections in one session. They made bugger all difference to her complaint but for some weeks afterwards she looked 20 years younger from behind.
Catkins liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
British spies 'intercepted a Russian message saying "the package has been delivered" shortly before Sergei Skripal and his daughter were poisoned in Salisbury

This is pure Austin Powers. Any competent intelligence organisation would have had prepared code phrases that didn't hint at its meaning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z5CBN7QNNz

By cycloon
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:21 pm
Said idiots are also flooding the Syria chemical attack article on MailOnline and insisting that too is a conspiracy and that Russia and Assad are innocent.
Barrel bombs are OK. But this is beyond the pale! Ergo total fabrication.

Morons.

By bluebellnutter
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:30 pm
The Stop the War Coalition are calling it an ‘alleged attack’...
If they were any more transparent they'd need cleaning by a bloke with a ladder and squeegee

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Although with the current media reporting, why should we just believe what we are told? Earlier today I referred to a local road traffic collision involving a van hitting two cars and a wall. The police told the local paper that a van had merely hit a wall, and that's what it reported even though I'd given them photos of three wrecked vehicles, and debris strewn all over the road.
I accept that the photos of gassed children are real, but where were the photos of body parts left by the time delay cluster bombs we've used in the Middle East? At least you've got a chance of surviving an improvised chemical weapon.
Take the Skripals. Who do we believe? The Russians or a Government with an unsackable serial liar for Foreign Secretary. Amber Rudd has claimed that rising crime was not due to police cuts, despite the near certainty that someone would leak the documents that suggested otherwise.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:55 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Although with the current media reporting, why should we just believe what we are told? Earlier today I referred to a local road traffic collision involving a van hitting two cars and a wall. The police told the local paper that a van had merely hit a wall, and that's what it reported even though I'd given them photos of three wrecked vehicles, and debris strewn all over the road.
I accept that the photos of gassed children are real, but where were the photos of body parts left by the time delay cluster bombs we've used in the Middle East? At least you've got a chance of surviving an improvised chemical weapon.
Take the Skripals. Who do we believe? The Russians or a Government with an unsackable serial liar for Foreign Secretary. Amber Rudd has claimed that rising crime was not due to police cuts, despite the near certainty that someone would leak the documents that suggested otherwise.
Maybe you should take off your tinfoil hat.

By MisterMuncher
Boris is a man seemingly dancing a four-hand reel in his own mouth. I genuinely cannot tell at this point what is willful deception, what is incompetence, and what is the product of his privilege translating the real world into terms he can process. Hanlon's Razor lies blunt upon the floor.

He's done more to muddy the waters with overstating the strength of the Porton Down evidence than any number of internet crusties and conspiracy half-wits, though. The thing of it is that his statement was prima facie bollocks. Anyone who's done any bit of analytical chemistry can tell you that it's relatively trivial to determine what a substance is. Determining where it was made or who made it is the stuff of CSI and shit spy flicks

By Boiler
Arnold wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:55 pm
This one, Arnie?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi ... m-43680560
Paul Thomas Redux

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/19/00/997800[…]

Richard Littlejohn

He (Umunna) threw his ring into the hat when Ed M[…]

The Group of Seven

Except the Tories would probably 'win' a GE rather[…]

Sajid Javid

Home Secretary 'looking carefully' at call to re[…]