•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Good.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46128370
The businessman, whose donations to Leave.EU during the 2016 Brexit referendum are the subject of a criminal investigation, was billed to appear in Milford Haven on 15 November.

However, he tweeted that he had been "bumped" from the weekly programme, which is hosted by David Dimbleby.

The BBC said Question Time panels "are never fully confirmed until broadcast".

The National Crime Agency is investigating Mr Banks and his Leave.EU campaign for alleged offences committed during the 2016 EU referendum following information passed to them by the Electoral Commission.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
It took a good ten hours for Auntie to excrete the rather watery;
The BBC said Question Time panels "are never fully confirmed until broadcast".
I'm buggered if I know what to make of this. Are they all out of puff and just slipping into ambivalence?

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:39 pm
What a load a blather. Why would anyone riot when you can win a referendum by saying “we told you once.”
Quite. It's almost as if democracy's a bit complicated, and these idiots, like their hero across the pond, don't truly understand what they're playing with, even as they act in full knowledge of their actions.
By Andy McDandy
Their attitude is that they've won by "our" rules, so are smashing up the stumps and denying any chance of a return match.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
As somebody already alluded to, they'll be in for a bit shock when they think they can get a selfie with the riot squad assuming that they quietly support the cause, only to get a crack over the head with a batten. Their fantasies of a revolution will be short lived anyway. The far Right don't hold the monopoly for street thuggery anymore and there'd be plenty of masked Antifa types out there, too.
lord_kobel liked this

By davidjay
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:38 am
As somebody already alluded to, they'll be in for a bit shock when they think they can get a selfie with the riot squad assuming that they quietly support the cause, only to get a crack over the head with a batten. Their fantasies of a revolution will be short lived anyway. The far Right don't hold the monopoly for street thuggery anymore and there'd be plenty of masked Antifa types out there, too.
I see what you did there.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:54 am
What's that little twat going to do in a riot, beyond hide in a wheelie bin?
I'd happily pay double the license fee is a BBC presenter put that question to him.
Timbo liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Brexit backer Arron Banks faces questions over uncut diamond

Campaigners report businessman to multiple authorities over gem allegedly removed from South Africa
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... uth-africa
Boris Johnson

O.k chums, let's get serious. I know nothing abou[…]

The LibDems, generally

Ah, I'd forgotten that, good point. She should ph[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Jez musing on NATO today. Our role will be "r[…]

Caption Contest

Roll on thou great and horrible ocean, roll over […]