Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
LBC have put up a transcript of what the bloviating spunktrumpet Ferrari actually said:
In a letter to the remaining 27 EU member states, European Council President Donald Tusk said that the European Council should discuss a longer extension, such as a "flexible extension" lasting "as long as necessary and no longer than one year".

Discussing the idea, Nick admitted he's now had enough of Brexit, despite voting to leave the EU.

"I am there now I think..." he started off.

"I'm not saying that we should remain - I really don't think we should - but enough already."
So he wants to leave and remain at the same time? How would that work? (Spoiler - he never tells us)

"Honestly, there's so much else going on in this country that we're not addressing, not least the people who are being stabbed and shot, and the schools that are under-performing, and the hospitals that aren't working, and the NHS that's creaking at the seams...
A tad dishonest. The usual crap about 'under-performing' schools (8% budget cuts here, staff taking voluntary pay cuts to employ TAs, bringing in food and clothes for kids... And why are those hospitals creaking? You supported this austerity and this Brexit farce, you suet-faced dangleberry, so own it. Not walk off when it goes all runny.
"I give up! Enough! Right. I've reached the bloody point. I cannot go on and on about Emmanual Macron any longer.

"Just bloody stay and we'll move on to other things", he says exasperatedly.
Yup. It's all too hard. Like Project Fear told us, but we don't trust no experts or people with GCSEs. We got feelings.

I am at a complete loss to express my disgust, anger and hatred for this human-sized dog turd.
Boiler, Abernathy, mattomac liked this

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
TBH I can't imagine Jenny Jones having a particularly big gammon following who would be especially irked by her switch, most probably regard her as a pinko commie anyway given she's a Green.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Doctor Who is mostly a right load of old pish, tho[…]

Labour, Generally.

Reminds me of a line in an Austin Allegro review[…]

Mark Francois MP

I have now.... :(

Whilst on the subject of "woke", I've ju[…]