•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Sqwawkbox is already on to a "coup", involving an obscure MEP for SE England. But I expect the real brains behind it will turn out to be somebody like that sinister puppetmaster, Neil Grant, who was involved with a couple of TV programmes the hardcore fanclub didn't like.

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
visage wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:29 pm
The most fascinating part of the night is how Milne and his media outriders spin this for Labour.
When quizzed about Labour’s poor performance, Mr Gardiner stated: “What these results really show is that the electorate are fed up, and just want us to get a move on with delivering Brexit”.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Early days here, but Farage has been romping it so far. That I can deal with, even though I don't like it. What concerns me is how many votes that little turd YaxLen gets.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:40 pm
The first prognoses of the German results have been published.

The AfD continue their unstoppable rise (© BBC News) by losing votes in comparison to their last Bundestag share. These numbers are only provisional but that foul old Nazi, Gauland, is already blaming ... wait for it ... Brexit!

Die PARTEI getting a predicted 2.6% vote share? Ha Ha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Northern Ireland doesn't start counting until tomorrow morning but I seriously hope either Naomi Long or Colum Eastwood gain the third seat. Having NI represented by two pro-Brexit unionists and a Shinnerbot would be a disaster.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Doctor Who is mostly a right load of old pish, tho[…]

Labour, Generally.

Reminds me of a line in an Austin Allegro review[…]

Mark Francois MP

I have now.... :(

Whilst on the subject of "woke", I've ju[…]