Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 14.8 % ❤ 9.8 % :thumbsup: 3.5 % 😯 1 % :grinning: 11 % 🧥 0.2 % 🙏 8.5 % 😟 47.2 % :cry: 3.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Arse! Beşiktaş have just beaten Fenerbahçe 2 - 0. My devices are pinging with gloating Turks making sure I know. Apart from that, not too bad a day.

Stay sane, stay safe, my lovelies.

By The Red Arrow
Well, howdy-diddly-doodly, groovers!

Days running into each other here at Arrow Towers. I treasure the stolen moments at the end of the day; just sat there in the breeze, glass of beer in hand if I'm lucky, watching the swallows do their thing. Japanese-Mexican fusion tonight - well...Italian-Dutch if you read the labels, which got me to thinking all this is going nipples skywards once the oven-ready deal is exposed as so much bollocks.

Stay sane, stay safe, my lovelies.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Felt rough today - did my back in yesterday getting ivy off the wall (she's a little bugger). Also a curry last night has left me with a far from Pacific rim.

So Mrs A and I ordered McDo (I know...) and whilst we were forcing down the cardboard chips this young thing came and sat on the bird feeder and fixed us with a mightily beady eye. Or two. He also saw off a collared dove, so he's a good lad/lass in my book. Sorry about the quality, taken with an iphone into direct sun and then digital-zoomed.
98F30979-455A-4FE1-84AB-A0A997FBDF72.JPG
98F30979-455A-4FE1-84AB-A0A997FBDF72.JPG (117.02 KiB) Viewed 781 times

By Kreuzberger
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:25 pm
So Mrs A and I ordered McDo (I know...)
Salt, sugar, and fat - I rather like a McDogfood, on occasion.

A fish burger or, at a push, a McDouble is my go-to after a scorched-earth night. Can they really do the trick without the bike ride to the McDrive window?

By Oblomov
I rarely visit sober these days, if my inebriated steps take me there I normally order a load of the spicy chicken wraps. If I'm visiting after lark song then the sausage muffin and an orange juice are peculiarly rejuvenating.
The Tories, Generally

Government of bullshitters, by bullshitters, for b[…]

The Biased BBC

Apologies for the source, but... what the fucking […]

I gamble a bit. Not excessively, and nowhere eve[…]

Labour, Generally.

Interview with her on Channel 4 News tonight.