Say hi! New or old, let us welcome you here
Forum rules: Welcome new folks! This forum is for you to start a topic to introduce yourself, so we can get to know you. Please note, the rules here are stricter - be nice to new people!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I don't know about you but here I'm unable to move for Bulgarians swarming about. I've had to fumigate the attic three times today already. Looking outside, it's like that bit in Watchmen, just after the squid thing explodes on New York, crossed with the 'collapse of civilisation' bit of The Stand. Oh wait, no it's not.

Still, welcome to Britain, home of Kate Middleton and Holly Willoughby. And Katie Hopkins, so it's not all good news.
Don't be fooled Esqui - it may look like there is nothing moving outside except for the wind, but that is actually the movement of Romanian and Bulgarian air molecules rushing into British airspace, because from today they are free to steal benefits from British air molecules until the end of time. Don't go outside and breathe in, in case they INVADE your lungs. We're doomed, DOOMED I tell you!
I actually woke up this morning to find a Romanian family had set up home in my flat!

I will be writing to the singer from Echo and the Bunnymen about this!
Driving to work today, I noticed that there was considerably less traffic on the road than is usual for a Thursday. I can only conclude that Bulgarian gypsies had stolen all the cars and were filling them with ricin pellets to drive at shops.

And you know what? You tell people than and they just laugh. Chilling effect of Leveson at work, I tell you.
D.C. Harrison wrote:I actually woke up this morning to find a Romanian family had set up home in my flat!

I will be writing to the singer from Echo and the Bunnymen about this!
Which reminds me of the best crossword question of all time, published around 1979 in the NME,

Q: André Previn does housework after midnight.

A: Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark.
I disagree. The best ever cross word clue was in fact "A poor wicket keeper, this grey-beard loon. (3,7,7)".

I'll leave youse an interval to solve it.......
Last edited by Abernathy on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't know about any of you, but when I went back to work after the Christmas (soon to be changed to Hanukah or Ramadan or whatever those eastern types celebrate) break, I was swept off my feet by a tidal wave of immigration! I managed to get up again but it was too late: a horde of Bulgarians and Romanians had already beaten me to my desk and stolen my job.
Reasonably epic Mail Fail

Interesting that some of the replies to the top-[…]

Roll Call

Ever been to the Mort Subite bar in Brussels? […]

Boris Johnson

That's one scary feed. Got to be a piss-taker, s[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Jesus wept.