Archive of old topics pre-October 2007. PM a mod to get one reopened
  •  
  •  
By Shatner's Hairpiece
Membership Days Membership Days
At the risk of sounding like a mail reader, I hope they get what's coming to them.

Fucking arseholes.
If they did it in a Christian Church, this story would not make the papers and the police would do nothing about it!
Of course, the classic reactionary right-wing argument - 'this isn't as bad a crime as some hypothetical one I just made up, therefore they shouldn't be punished.'

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Shatner's Hairpiece wrote:At the risk of sounding like a mail reader, I hope they get what's coming to them.

Fucking arseholes.
If they did it in a Christian Church, this story would not make the papers and the police would do nothing about it!
Of course, the classic reactionary right-wing argument - 'this isn't as bad a crime as some hypothetical one I just made up, therefore they shouldn't be punished.'
The best example of this bullshit is the Jerry Springer Opera 'OUTRAGE' and then the 'pull yourself together' stuff about cartoons mocking Islam etc etc etc.

Ah well, they'll be pleased to know 10,000 Chinese people convert to Christianity every day/week or something absurd. They'll just have to reconcile the fact the Yellow Peril will in fact be holding a cross. Racism?! Christianity?! Good lord, they almost give God a bad name...
Reasonably epic Mail Fail

Interesting that some of the replies to the top-[…]

Roll Call

Ever been to the Mort Subite bar in Brussels? […]

Boris Johnson

That's one scary feed. Got to be a piss-taker, s[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Jesus wept.