Just for a laff I joined Navigor.
If you want to see the message as an original, http://www.navigor.org.uk/navigor/confi ... firmed.php
Crikey this man is delusional!
You are now a FULL member of NAVIGOR - the only organisation dedicated to REAL justice ! 1
As a full member you will receive regular E-Mails from us telling of our progress and detailing ways YOU personally can help fight against the ever increasing crime rate. 2
In order to be effective we need to be STRONG with the strength of the overwhelming numbers who support us. 3
On our own we are defenceless and weak, TOGETHER WE ARE NOT - together we CAN stand against those who are destroying our country and our lives !
We can grow strong just by letting others know that we exist and that THEY ARE NOT ALONE !
By letting others know that we exist we will grow so strong that NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND AGAINST US, 4 and the scum who have destroyed so many lives will themselves be destroyed once and for all ! 5
WE ARE GROWING STRONGER EVERY DAY - BECAUSE OF YOU ! 6
It is also VERY IMPORTANT that you join our forum because more and more people are reading it and then joining us because of what they have read. 7
And the more people who join it the more people will read about us and then join us.
All you have to do is simply register and choose a screen name and password - that's all there is to it.
So please - just click this link and join right now!
AND WELCOME TO NAVIGOR! 8
Okay where to start..
It sounds like a war speech generals make before hitting the battle field.
The "Sun" effect of BOLD UPPERCASE
is on overkill mode
1. Home office, police, criminal justice system, criminal prosecution system. Even if you don't agree that they're good, they're still there for that reason. Unless of course "real" has another meaning here.
2. I look forward to them.
3. 115. ooo betty!
5. I like the way he suggests you can just "wipe out" criminals, like a disease. Surely even the most punishing of countries still has some
4. and 5. This wording disturbs me. What exactly is he suggesting here?
6. Thanks, I do what I can
7. Like.. 5 a week dude, 5!!!
8. He gets round to the welcome at the end of the mail. Don't think he's got the hang of this.
I also got this welcome email:
The fact that you have joined Navigor shows that you are
concerned about the unprecedented levels of crime in this
, which the government and the police care nothing about ! 2
You have already taken the first step in helping to fight back,
but there is a lot more you can do, and it doesn't take much
time or effort.! 3
Just pass the word on about us with your friends and acquaintances
and if you know anyone who is having any kind of trouble with thugs
and yobs in your neighbourhood then also tell them about us.
And the other way is equally simple: Just join our online Forum and
take part in the online discussions.
By joining this Forum we can share experiences and give advice,
help and support.
Our Forum is an "open" forum, accessible to all, whether members or
not, so that those who visit our site can get a better idea of what
we are about.
Please read the "Forum Rules" and abide by them closely.
Please also note that this forum will be closely scrutinised so you
must NOT post anything which is illegal. 4
Also please keep everything on topic, and also use the
Spell-Checker to avoid as many mistakes in spelling as possible
since nothing looks worse than a site where spelling and
grammatical mistakes abound. 5
The only problem with the Spell-Checker is that it uses an AMERICAN
dictionary so you still have to be a bit careful !
This is the address of the Navigor Forum, just click on it and sign
I look forward to seeing you there.
Navigor - fighting for Justice!
1. Unprecidented on what basis?
2. Of course they don't Albie.
3. Hmm, but in a posting on your forum you said "people don't have time to spend hours on the forum" (slightly paraphrased). So does it take a little time and effort, or a lot? Or do you just chop and change to say what you think you need to?
And what is this "lot more" anyway?
4. .. or anything I disagree with
5. This is a fantastic paragraph. "where spelling and grammatical mistakes abound". Brilliant!!
I'm geniunely curious about what he has planned.
In one message he declares they will grow to an unbeatable strength and issues vague threats. He goes on about how the government doesn't care, so presumably he has a plan that doesn't involve the government. Then in the second message he basically says "yeah talk about your experiences" and that seems to be as far as the action goes.
I wonder if a post praising the police and CPS would survive.
Can you imagine Albert presenting a report on his site's contents to the home office. When they'd stopped laughing...