Archive of old topics pre-October 2007. PM a mod to get one reopened
  •  
  •  
  •  
By bairy
Membership Days Posts
Raskolnikov wrote:http://derbygripe.proboards22.com/

Is it just me or is derby gripe basically a mail haven?
for example: http://derbygripe.proboards22.com/index ... 1195514849

"But one of the force's sergeants slammed the character".. Yes, one single sargeant who apparently doesn't have a name.

And they have a ton of similar stories that look like they've been listed straight from the mail.

I was welcome to post there. Probably best I didn't.

On the subject of navigor. Unless he's removed me from the list, I've not had an update mail for a few weeks now.
Wonder if he's losing interest.
By bairy
Membership Days Posts
bairy wrote:Is it just me or is derby gripe basically a mail haven?

Holy crap at this

They're suggesting slaughtering pigs in front of Muslim Extremists as punishment! Which I call both barbaric and torture (to the pigs and humans)

It might work (if we manage to avoid starting a war with muslim countries that is), but holy crap is it extreme.

Think I'm gonna be sick.

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
HOW TO STOP TERRORISM

SHOOT PEOPLE AND INSULT THEIR RELIGION LOTS AND LOTS THAT WILL STOP ISLAMISTS!

yeah cos that Phillippine process stopped the fucking lot of them, didn't it. pricks.
By bairy
Membership Days Posts
I like you cycloon. You have this amazing ability to sum up paragraphs of data in just two or three lines :O
By Foundyouout
Membership Days
Navigor people. Don't forget to look in the general forum where I've kindly posted a link to Albie's BNP support comments, just to prove that I and others are not the myth peddlers the numpty suggests.

PS. Ooh, ooh, I see we're conspiring against you. You poor dears. Now why not go to the police as you suggest. What a laugh that would be. Don't forget to tell them you label them the "police farce" because you are. like, soooo witty. Go do your homework and any of you who aren't actually Hurwood in disguise suss him out for what he really is.
By bloomberg
Membership Days
Definitely now thats more like it.
Hit the bastard where it hurts and do as much damage as possible.
At least one person on here isnt a pussy!

By Raskolnikov
Membership Days
[quote="bloomberg"]Definitely now thats more like it.
Hit the bastard where it hurts and do as much damage as possible.
At least one person on here isnt a pussy![/quote]

aldert :roll:

By Baht At
Membership Days
bairy wrote:
bairy wrote:Is it just me or is derby gripe basically a mail haven?

Holy crap at this

They're suggesting slaughtering pigs in front of Muslim Extremists as punishment! Which I call both barbaric and torture (to the pigs and humans)

It might work (if we manage to avoid starting a war with muslim countries that is), but holy crap is it extreme.

Think I'm gonna be sick.
would it help to point out that at least some of the current crop of muslim "terrorists" are deobandi - that is a direct consequence of the attempt to christianise india before the policy was stopped after the Indian Mutiny and that you could draw parallels between this and the number of american missionaries currently causing trouble in various parts of the world - no I didn't think so.
SPOTY

I'd imagine Froome being caught with his glow on d[…]

It passes the time on the drives to work, although[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

From the Guardian at https://www.theguardian.com/p[…]

Theresa May

Let's not forget that she could have secured her j[…]