Archive of old topics pre-October 2007. PM a mod to get one reopened
  •  
By bairy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Raskolnikov wrote:My attempt at joining again was turned down so maybe the IP was spotted. Must try from different PC.
proxy.org
Not many posts are getting onto the Mail. I did send a mail to the mods about this cretin using them to publicise illegal activity and have also flooded them with barmy comments from NVO members (not as barmy as some of the real ones)
Nice one.
Have u posted yet?
Not yet. I'll sign up and post later or it might seem like I'm too eager.

Oh their membership has gone down to 113. Was 115 two days ago. So that makes it 6 new members in 11 days.
By Admirable Chrichton
Membership Days Membership Days
I drove down the A6 to Manchester today at 6 pm to pick up my sisters mate from Victoria station. I asked for directions for that route to the train sation in a papershop in an ostensibly Islamically skinty bit of Walkden for direct directions. I wasn't recruited into Al Quieda, blown up, mugged, had my phone nicked or my car pinched, I even gave a hoodie a light from my much put upon fag lighter, and he didnt extract my eyeballs with a compass. (he was about 17, I wasn't giving him cancer deliberately). (I'd forgotten to lock the passenger door). I'm dissapointed Mr Furwood or whatever youre called that I wasn't mugged, bombed or decapatated by a gang of conks at a bus stop aside of the East Lancs. Explain.
By bairy
I've signed up as billt
B'day is Feb 10th 1974 - a reminder just in case I get asked.

I'm gonna probe a little, try to find out what that wording meant, and try to wrangle some membership figures out of them. I'll act interested and eager to help, so I'll be slagging off the police too.

Any requests for stuff for me to ask?
By bairy
This is new. Albie is asking new members how they heard about the site.
I told him I'm in bham and found it through the DM site.. make him think it's more popular than it is.

Haven't posted on his forum yet, will make some hate posts later and try to weed some info out.

Just hope no one from navigor signs up here!

I noticed we have a new member 'foundyouout'. I've seen him/her on various sites that Albie's posted to, basically calling them out.
By Beast of Bolsover

I noticed we have a new member 'foundyouout'. I've seen him/her on various sites that Albie's posted to, basically calling them out.
Noticed Baht also (he of Bradfordvision ) who mention the site and the AH thread in the DM section in particular on his blog .Pretty certain navigack will be aware of us now. My only hope is that it is foundyouout and Baht and not some curious doppelganger in the style of the new polish weems on navigoop. Not that there is any big secret apart from the thing that....oopps...said to much . Remember , the red fox crosses the bridge at midnight :wink:
By Raskolnikov
the red kestrel has found the nest...ah yes happy days! People don't get the joke these days but I've been over the berlin wall to see my sweetheart!

anyway thanks to agent B I have a few new names to conjure with. something to do whilst talking on Skype.......if albie wonders why he's popular in the Baltics, Japan, HK, Deutchsland (!) ....
By bairy
Just a little letter to let you know how Navigor is growing.

Well we are certainly getting noticed - and most of it thanks to
people like you passing the word around!!

You are making sure that more and more people hear about us - and
the more people who know about us the more people join!

The feedback from our website shows that more and more people are
logging on to the site and joining us, as we appear in more and
more sites around the world.

And, ironically, the importance of our site is emphasized by the
very small number of far left sites which have been running a
hysterical hate campaign against us, usually trying to tie us in
with the BNP, for some reason.

Fortunately the lies they come up with are so pathetic that no one
is taking them seriously, except themselves !

Also, when I have visited these so-called "sites", the sites are as
pathetic as the people who write on them, with the kinds of layouts
a 10 year old at school could have designed better !

It is quite obvious from the tone of these attacks that someone
hates the fact that we are actually doing what we said - exposing
the incompetence of various government agencies !

So, if you read these kinds of lies, don't be bothered by them,
they prove that we are doing our job well !

So as I said at the start of this letter,we are getting noticed
more and more - and all that is due to you !

So, thank you, and keep up the good work !

Yours Sincerely,

Albert Hurwood.

Navigor - fighting for Justice!
Navigor
Box 1223
Northampton
NO23 2DR
Bold paragraph 1. Yeah you pathetic bastards! oh.. wait. I like the way he thinks slagging off the design is some sort of intelligent leverage.
Bold paragraph 2. Bollocks, we've been rumbled! It's not the lies, the obsurdity, the horse shit. Nope, it's obviously because we all love Labour.

Albie is nothing if not entertaining.

Edit:
I've sent him this as a PM:
Hi Mr Hurwood.

Before I make any posts I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

On the "confirmed" page, as in confirmation of joining Navigor, it has the following wording:

"By letting others know that we exist we will grow so strong that NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND AGAINST US, and the scum who have destroyed so many lives will themselves be destroyed once and for all !"

Unless I'm reading it the wrong way, it's almost worded like a threat of violence, but your board rules prohibit that kind of talk. Could you explain what that means, just so I understand before I start posting.

Thanks,
Bill.
Either he'll answer or he'll ban me. I kinda hope he bans me because it'll show just how jittery he is about questions and that'll drive people off. But if not I'm most interested in the answer.
By bairy
bairy wrote:I've sent him this as a PM:
Hi Mr Hurwood.

Before I make any posts I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

On the "confirmed" page, as in confirmation of joining Navigor, it has the following wording:

"By letting others know that we exist we will grow so strong that NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND AGAINST US, and the scum who have destroyed so many lives will themselves be destroyed once and for all !"

Unless I'm reading it the wrong way, it's almost worded like a threat of violence, but your board rules prohibit that kind of talk. Could you explain what that means, just so I understand before I start posting.

Thanks,
Bill.
Dear Bill,
Thanks very much for your letter.
We cannot make open threats against any individuals because that is against the law, and we are under increasing scrutiny as we become bigger.
So we have to be careful.
But if you look at the other posts you will get the idea of the kinds of things we can post.
The best thing you can do at first is let us know of your own experiences etc of any encounters with thugs and criminals and how the police dealt with it.
Also let us know about your neighbourhood etc.

Albert.
Now, either he thought I was trying to clarify board rules, or he was deliberately avoiding the question.
Nevermind, I shall make up some experiences I've had with the police.
By Beast of Bolsover
That post code given is fake . There is no such post code as far as I can see that is NO . Northampton area (including Corby) is NN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NN_postcode_area

Besides I think it is going to be a fair bet this site and this forum is out in the open now .

Wave everyone.

Northampton is curious I have said before , but for any other certain people , of the 2 Corby postcode divisions , NN17 is an interesting one to play with in terms of PO boxes , NN18 for certain other spider webs.
By Admirable Chrichton
Just having a cursory glance at "Bills" email and Alberts response. The No one will be able to stand against us stuff just sounds like bombast, but Alberts reply to the email worries me (a bit) that they seem to be interested in specific cases (especially perhaps locally percieved "misjustices" in certain parts of the country) that might attract attention in a certain town, and could possibly result in a member of this group in the town in question to stir up a potential small scale "correction" of the law by possible methods of providing links to members of pictures of the "bad guys" etc. Perhaps why he's interested in where his posters are from. If a few (I doubt more than 50 post on his site) live quite near, or have likeminded mates, (I doubt they want a load of trolling or pisstakes on their site.) they could stir up some (minor) shit in a localised "miscarraige of justice. They Might MIGHT want to shit stir, by finding out where their posters are from and if possible could they get some in on it.

Chances are it's just a wankfest for armchair have a go's.
By Admirable Chrichton
I doubt old Albie and his deciples has the resources or "talent" to become some demagogue with a million strong vigilante army, who hang hoodies from lamp posts. But I suppose there is the risk that they might obtain emails or phone numbers of their percieved "adverseries" and put them up on the site inviting the kind of shitty behaviour that the batty christian voice meted out to the makers of "Jerry springer" type thing.

He's never denied outright NOT being affilated / supportive of the BNP though when probed though.
The Sun

If David Cameron's memoirs are so poor why did a[…]

Richard Littlejohn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7471163[…]

Boris Johnson

^^This. All along the Tories have kept saying &quo[…]

The LibDems, generally

Is Swinson safe from the SNP in her seat? She ou[…]