•  
  •  
  •  

By Esqui
Membership Days Posts
I like where your thinking is going...
By girlsailor
Membership Days
I, for one, would definitely join Freedom For Families. I'd even help design a logo and supply some quotes. Think it would be brilliant.
By Verity
Membership Days
girlsailor wrote:I, for one, would definitely join Freedom For Families. I'd even help design a logo and supply some quotes. Think it would be brilliant.

Ditto.

Except the logo and the quotes thing..

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
I really really really want to do something like this. I just saw a Melanie Phillips article about 'terror in academia', where a student wrote to her and said a Welsh uni were 'suppressing' discordant views on the war on terror on pains of being marked down. I've heard the things weren't even marked, but that's anecdotal. Of course, she writes a nothing piece, made up, essentially, of the students letters and the correspondence, and then suddenly it's VERBATIM.

I really want to be part of a thing that hooks this mindset, then reveals itself to be an utter fabrication and hopefully, reveals how piss easy it is to make something out of nothing.
By girlsailor
Membership Days
Come on then! Let's get started!

By tc-obo
Membership Days Posts
what topics can we make a fuss over?
By jimmy baby nothing
Membership Days
tc-obo wrote:what topics can we make a fuss over?

That only families pay tax accoring to the Mail.

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
The Alliance for a Politically Correct Britain.

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
aye the Family group or whatever it was is a good idea. It's just a lot of effort, hah.

By queenofherts
Membership Days
I liked this description of the 'christian voice' group in today's Guardian...

Stephen Green
An ex-builder, Green fronts Christian Voice, the organisation that published the home phone numbers of BBC execs over the Jerry Springer: The Opera furore. Anti-divorce, anti-homosexuality and anti-abortion, Green wishes to return to the 1950s.

By Christie
Membership Days
You could borrow from these guys.

Wikipedia: 1990 April 6 - Robert Mapplethorpe's "The Perfect Moment" show of nude and homosexual photographs opens at the Cincinnati Contemporary Art Center, in spite of accusations of indecency by Citizens for Community Values.

By Admirable Chrichton
Membership Days
Anti-divorce, anti-homosexuality and anti-abortion, Green wishes to return to the 1950s.

But his Tardis is broken! Sorry
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]