By Esqui
Membership Days Posts
Haven't a clue.
By Kate
Membership Days
Most probably Neville as well...

By Antigherkin
Membership Days Posts
Shock confession: Drew not a transvestite. Officially.
Personally, I don't wear high heels, Not even when driving. My daughter and my daughter-in-law were told by their driving instructer, and myself, many moons ago, never to wear high heels whilst driving - they never do. They have a pair of flat shoes permanently in their car. I assumed that most instructers advised accordingly.

- Drew, Castle Douglas, Dumfries & Galloway
By Adam
Membership Days Posts
I don't know who's behind Drew, but the have the most fantastic and fertile imagination. Well done.

By Winston O'Hoodie
Membership Days
If Drew is a real person, and not some wind-up, then I see him as the pompous, Pringle-sweatered, clipped moustached, saloon bar bore and general know-all - methinks!

By Esqui
Membership Days Posts
As a side note, when I turned up at work yesterday, there was a lorry with this written on it:

J&L Murdoch
Castle Douglas, Scotland

Maybe he's spying on me...
By Beaver
Membership Days
Chris wrote:As a side note, when I turned up at work yesterday, there was a lorry with this written on it:

J&L Murdoch
Castle Douglas, Scotland

Maybe he's spying on me...

One of the revision things for my RE exam was made by a teacher at Castle Douglas High School. He must be after me as well.

By Esqui
Membership Days Posts
I don't know whether you'll be able to see it on this picture I took on my phone, but here it is:

EDIT: You can't. Never mind.
By Paul
Membership Days Posts
Ex bank manager. John o' Groats branch, population 314.

Nothing new here. Many moons ago, when I was a bank manager, we were given fairly free reign to employ staff. Every suitably qualified applicant got an interview. I would narrow them down to two or three, not by simply asking the same old questions - I used to add some deliberately, just to add to the confusion - Head Office did know. I knew all applicants were extremely nervous, I had been there once. Put them at ease and endeavour to find the true person - was my thinking. An old boss had taught me that - know what, it worked.

- Drew, Castle Douglas, Dumfries & Galloway.

A fucking expert no less! A bit like Mr Mainwaring.

By Winston O'Hoodie
Membership Days
Drew should get his own column in the Mail, spouting his anecdotes and home-spun philosophy to the masses.
By Sealink
Membership Days
Paul wrote:Ex bank manager. John o' Groats branch, population 314.

Nothing new here. Many moons ago, when I was a bank manager, we were given fairly free reign to employ staff. Every suitably qualified applicant got an interview. I would narrow them down to two or three, not by simply asking the same old questions - I used to add some deliberately, just to add to the confusion - Head Office did know. I knew all applicants were extremely nervous, I had been there once. Put them at ease and endeavour to find the true person - was my thinking. An old boss had taught me that - know what, it worked.

A fucking expert no less! A bit like Mr Mainwaring.

Definitely a wind up. There's no bank at John O' Groats, never has been!
By Paul
Membership Days Posts
Welcome to Smoke-on-Trent... the only British city where smokers can still light up thanks to a council blunder

Good, now I know where to go for a few days break.

Now why should we not be surprised that a Council made a blunder.

a smoker huh!

another gem

I really do hate to say in this case - I told you so.
It was always going to be akin to holding the cat's backside to the fire - giving Rushdie a knighthood.
In the first place, in my opinion, he was not worthy of a knighthood, secondly, surely someone, somewhere, in the corridors of power realised this, if not, they are even dumber than I originally thought.

This is all Blair's fault. His legacy lives on.

- Frank, Bournemouth UK

with support from Frank the worldly wise.
By bairy
Membership Days Posts
In the first place, in my opinion, he was not worthy of a knighthood, secondly, surely someone, somewhere, in the corridors of power realised this, if not, they are even dumber than I originally thought.

Blimey, Drew, you'll, have, the, comma, police, around.
Still, credit where it's due, he did say it was just his opinion.

By Killer Whale
Membership Days Posts
Is Drew suggesting that we give in to the terrorists and let them tell us what to do?

By Winston O'Hoodie
Membership Days
Going by what the mail-readers seem to think, the government should pass the honours list to Al-Qaeda so they can vet it first and redline any names they think undeserving.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]