Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Timbo wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Just a bit.
I suspect her cats are named after the two boys, and she got dressed up to sit in her lounge, alone, for the wedding.
The cats were dressed as well. And the various memorabilia / tat items she'd hoarded were dusted off and placed on shelves.
By Fozzy
I find it extraordinary that these nutters drag Diana's purported views into any story about her sons, and people who never met the woman claim with so much confidence to know what she would be thinking, as if she'd been confiding her innermost thoughts to them on a daily basis for years so that they have an intricate knowledge of her thought processes. It's particularly ironic given that, if she hadn't died, she would almost certainly have become a DM hate figure by now, especially if she had continued carrying on with forrins.
By JuanTwoThree
http://www.thosefunnypictures.com/pictu ... e-cat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
Queen Elizabeth ll... the beacon who will guide us through the fog of 2012

By Sir Roy Strong

It might as well be 1612, reading this extraordinary piece of arslikhan.
It is in such turbulent times that we should be grateful for the British Monarchy. In the person of Elizabeth II, we have someone who for six decades has epitomised the British nation at its very best – dutiful, stoic, faithful and stoutly patriotic.

In short, she has embodied so many of the virtues – many of which younger generations have been taught to despise – that made this country great. I commemorated her Silver and her Golden Jubilees in my garden and already a commemorative urn which, suitably decorated, will mark her Diamond has been placed.

Does he mean he'll take a piss in it?
With the seeming faltering of the European Union, the Commonwealth suddenly takes on a relevance all too often absent in recent years.
Trade with Vanuatu is set to soar.
And what of the Olympics? … Joy it will no doubt bring to many, if not to me. I will be converted if, in its aftermath, the stupendous expense has given that deprived area of the metropolis some genuine amenities to enhance the life of the local community.

Otherwise, I shall just be paying for that gigantic folly in my council tax for the reminder of my life.
Amenities = a nice opera house and a branch of Harvey Nichols.

The double standard is so obvious I can't bring myself to explain it.
By Big Rob
The queen of daytime television meets the Queen of England as Katie Couric attends Buckingham Palace garden party

Is that twat at the back about to throw up into his hat?
It seems no one curtseys anymore...
- Kim, New York City, United States, 23/5/2012 00:36
Click to rate Rating 15
I know. Ms Couric is well worth a curtsey. Damn Oik Queen doesn't know her fucking place.
Whoever is dressing the Queen these days sure knows what he/she is doing. She always looks stunning.
- ben_nevis1191, Orange, Va, USA, 23/5/2012 01:18
Click to rate Rating 1
Fuck me ben nevis.... If that's your thing.... Christ only knows what your wank fantasies involve.....

By Abernathy
Oddly enough, I've heard of Katie Couric. She was one of the US TV journos that Sarah Palin famously made a complete arse of herself talking to a few years back.
A Merrikan
Katherine Anne "Katie" Couric (born January 7, 1957) is an American journalist and author. She serves as special correspondent for ABC News, contributing to ABC World News, Nightline, 20/20, Good Morning America, This Week and primetime news specials. Starting on September 6, 2012, she will host Katie, a syndicated daytime talk show produced by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. She has anchored the CBS Evening News, reported for 60 Minutes, and hosted Today and reported for Dateline NBC. She was the first solo female anchor of a weekday evening news program on one of the three traditional USA broadcast networks. Couric's first book, The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives was a New York Times best-seller.

As of May 2012, Couric also has a web show for ABC News, entitled Katie's Take, airing weekly on Yahoo.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:A Merrikan
Katherine Anne "Katie" Couric (born January 7, 1957) is an American journalist and author. She serves as special correspondent for ABC News, contributing to ABC World News, Nightline, 20/20, Good Morning America, This Week and primetime news specials. Starting on September 6, 2012, she will host Katie, a syndicated daytime talk show produced by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. She has anchored the CBS Evening News, reported for 60 Minutes, and hosted Today and reported for Dateline NBC. She was the first solo female anchor of a weekday evening news program on one of the three traditional USA broadcast networks. Couric's first book, The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives was a New York Times best-seller.

As of May 2012, Couric also has a web show for ABC News, entitled Katie's Take, airing weekly on Yahoo.
I don't think I get any of those channels?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:A Merrikan

I don't think I get any of those channels?
The Sun

If David Cameron's memoirs are so poor why did a[…]

Richard Littlejohn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7471163[…]

Boris Johnson

^^This. All along the Tories have kept saying &quo[…]

The LibDems, generally

Is Swinson safe from the SNP in her seat? She ou[…]