Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
In fact, I think that if Lord Raisin can't give us the references I asked for he should just go away. Think of it as a vote of confidence, m'lord.

By bluebellnutter
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:In fact, I think that if Lord Raisin can't give us the references I asked for he should just go away. Think of it as a vote of confidence, m'lord.
Can I second that vote? My bullshit-senses are tingling.

By Lord Reason
Membership Days
bluebellnutter wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:In fact, I think that if Lord Raisin can't give us the references I asked for he should just go away. Think of it as a vote of confidence, m'lord.
Can I second that vote? My bullshit-senses are tingling.
Have you tried germoline, Blubell Nutter?

If the adds are correct it can give some relief. But do wash your hands afterwards. :mrgreen:
By Fozzy
Lord Reason wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:You could give us some references for that, I suppose?
I'm sure a quick google would give you plenty on the dark history of the progressive movement.
When people can't give references but airily tell readers to google them for themselves, that's a sure bullsh*t indicator. And if that isn't an internet rule already, it should be.

By Malcolm Armsteen
It smells of fail. As I said, give us your references or the little credibility you had has gone.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:It smells of fail. As I said, give us your references or the little credibility you had has gone.
"Credibility"? I doff my cap to you Malcolm, you are a far more generous and charitable person than myself.

I did try looking for some reason in Lord Rancid's posts, but after a few days I got bored. I'm clearly a less patient man than yourself.
By Big Rob
As it is.... it's the thought, or in this case motive, that counts...

If you believe, as I do that abortion/euthanasia 'eugenics' should be made available to eliminate suffering then you are showing empathy for that suffering.

If you believe that life is not worthy of life, because it will eat up my taxes/resources, then you are a cunt.

I believe shit-for-brains has already shot himself in the foot on this matter (so he is a stupid cunt). Perhaps he is a candidate for an idiot eradication program.....

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Hate mail, death threats and why pro-abortion zealots won't stop me trying to help women when they need it most

Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... omen.html#

At the moment those supporting Mad Nad are being red-arrowed. I wonder if that'll last?
By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
Messianic Trees wrote: Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... women.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That woman just can't stop lying. Not just about foetal viability at 20 weeks (0% actually)
One particularly obsessive man recently followed me round with a camera, whipped up online hysteria against me and eventually had to accept a police caution for harassment.
No, this refers to the blogger Tim Ireland, who has diligently pursued her for being a corrupt and lying expenses trougher. Not an anti-abortionist. He had permission from organisers to film her at a public meeting in Flitwick, pointed out her mendacity and greed on his blog and wasn't cautioned or charged with any offence when Dorries had him dragged in by the police.
Pro-abortion activists deluge me with hate mail, or call on the police and public authorities to investigate me over some time-wasting, invented grievances
No, people have complained about her expenses fiddling. Something she only got away with by claiming that her public statements about her activities as an MP - which didn't match her expenses claims - were lies. (70% fiction etc)
Indeed, one member of my office recently left my employment because she was so fed up with this endless oppression from campaigners.
No, Dorries employed a personal friend, Lynn Elson through her company Marketing Managment Midlands (sole client N Dorries MP) and paid her £40k+ for doing bugger all work. Elson resigned when this was exposed.
Even my own family is in the firing line. One of my daughters works in my Parliamentary office, so she sees all the cruel messages,
And I'm sure that as she was appointed to this role through an open, fair and transparent process, she's big enough to handle criticism of her mother.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

That's it.

The LibDems, generally

Spotted this elsewhere. Warning: contains Piers Mo[…]

GE 2020

The deluded fuckwit still thinks there's such a […]

David Cameron

Compassionate conservatism: putting professionals […]