Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Ebon Badger wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:So all their critics were New Labour? Funny, wiki cites a few academics who think they're shite.

Ah, but you're forgetting that all academics are marxist lentil knitters out to smash civilisation, they don't know what it's like in the real world, they don't know anything unlike the graduates from the university of life etc etc :wink:
This Lord Reason bloke went to university, I'm sure. Probably a Russell Group one. He talks like he's been in a debating society.
By Fflaps
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Ebon Badger wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:So all their critics were New Labour? Funny, wiki cites a few academics who think they're shite.

Ah, but you're forgetting that all academics are marxist lentil knitters out to smash civilisation, they don't know what it's like in the real world, they don't know anything unlike the graduates from the university of life etc etc :wink:
This Lord Reason bloke went to university, I'm sure. Probably a Russell Group one. He talks like he's been in a debating society.
Oi! I went to a Russell Group university and I'm not a cock! (Most of the time).

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Nice sighting of the "Pakistanis keep having handicapped babies" argument there from a lovely poster. Because of cause white people always act in a way to minimise health risks. No white drunks beating people up or anything. Why is it assumed all these British Pakistan parents are immigrants? I would think in the vast majority of cases at least one of the parents would be British. Does immigrant mean non-white? Or is there a proposal to ban people marrying foreigners?

I don't see it's such a killer point that immigration is stable, mind. The issue is population, isn't it? That (among other things) is what affects the need for new building etc.
Theresa May

Old Footage Of Theresa May Demanding Labour Resi[…]

https://twitter.com/trevdick/status/986609610118[…]

That Time Of Year Again.... (Two)

Young and carefree - idiotic. Old and carefree - […]

As if Meghan's brother knew St Diana. When […]