Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
You're forgetting that trolls and the truth rarely meet...

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Ebon Badger wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:So all their critics were New Labour? Funny, wiki cites a few academics who think they're shite.

Ah, but you're forgetting that all academics are marxist lentil knitters out to smash civilisation, they don't know what it's like in the real world, they don't know anything unlike the graduates from the university of life etc etc :wink:

This Lord Reason bloke went to university, I'm sure. Probably a Russell Group one. He talks like he's been in a debating society.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Shurely shome mishtake - You mean a masturbating society?

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
Half the bloody Tory party went to Oxbridge and they still conflate 'responsibility' and 'justice' with 'taking it up the arse from big business', so yeah, university is worthless!
By Fflaps
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Ebon Badger wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:So all their critics were New Labour? Funny, wiki cites a few academics who think they're shite.

Ah, but you're forgetting that all academics are marxist lentil knitters out to smash civilisation, they don't know what it's like in the real world, they don't know anything unlike the graduates from the university of life etc etc :wink:

This Lord Reason bloke went to university, I'm sure. Probably a Russell Group one. He talks like he's been in a debating society.

Oi! I went to a Russell Group university and I'm not a cock! (Most of the time).

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
That'sh what I shaid.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Flaps,

I did too!

I was making the point that his twattishness wasn't necessarily a "university of life" trait. Our almae matres (take that, Toby!) produce people like that too.

I'm guessing he might be a memeber of Hammersmith and Fulham Council too.
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
Presumably this petition is needed because debate on immigration is totally banned in this country because of all the lefty liberals stifling any debate.

By daveinbrum
Membership Days Posts
Nut jobs out in force in the comments, mind...

Multiculturalism and mass immigration into White countries and White countries only is GENOCIDE.

No it isn't.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Nice sighting of the "Pakistanis keep having handicapped babies" argument there from a lovely poster. Because of cause white people always act in a way to minimise health risks. No white drunks beating people up or anything. Why is it assumed all these British Pakistan parents are immigrants? I would think in the vast majority of cases at least one of the parents would be British. Does immigrant mean non-white? Or is there a proposal to ban people marrying foreigners?

I don't see it's such a killer point that immigration is stable, mind. The issue is population, isn't it? That (among other things) is what affects the need for new building etc.
SPOTY

Jim Davidson once described the Olympics as "[…]

If that poll lead is accurate it wouldn’t […]

Liz Jones

A calibrated (sic) attack on Jo Cox by a lady who […]

News you won't see on the BBC

Was chatting with an old friend today, and we wang[…]