Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Carlos The Badger
Membership Days Posts
Flashbuck is a right barrel of laughs, isn't he? Stupid, racist fucktard.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
I'm wasting my time on there. But Fuckbuck has just hit me with "we need hospitals because of all the immigrants with AIDS and TB".

I mean I live in Tower Hamlets, but when I visited a neighbour in hospital I didn't notice all that many foreigners with AIDS in there. Seemed to be lots of old people with broken bones.

He's as thick as shit. I mean, at least cite maternity if you want to make that point.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
And there's also the "it's left wing to oppose immigration" type.

You get leftwing and rightwing explanations for the "broken society" . Neither of those seems to rest too much on immigration.

Though of course some on the right bizarrely claim that these white chavs who are too lazy to work would in fact get jobs if it weren't for immigrants.

I'm looking at you, Frank Field.
By moonkatt
Membership Days
Tubby Isaacs wrote:I'm wasting my time on there. But Fuckbuck has just hit me with "we need hospitals because of all the immigrants with AIDS and TB".

I mean I live in Tower Hamlets, but when I visited a neighbour in hospital I didn't notice all that many foreigners with AIDS in there. Seemed to be lots of old people with broken bones.

He's as thick as shit. I mean, at least cite maternity if you want to make that point.

The words Tower Hamlets are the current EDL/BNP/any other cunt's dog whistle. It's got that Shariah law and all that shit. At least 99% of people who have never set foot in Tower Hamlets will tell you that from their excellent position of knowledge on the place, what with not living there and all that. It's true coz stormfront said it was.
By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:I'm wasting my time on there. But Fuckbuck has just hit me with "we need hospitals because of all the immigrants with AIDS and TB".

[anecdote] TB is more common amongst the oldies who were around pre-vaccination than it is amongst immigrants (although it is something to be aware of of non-nationals).
Also, according to my infectious diseases consultant, his AIDS clinics are usually populated predominantly by indigenous English gay men.
[/anecdote]

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
daveinbrum wrote:Nut jobs out in force in the comments, mind...

Multiculturalism and mass immigration into White countries and White countries only is GENOCIDE.

No it isn't.

Well it sort of is. If you ignore the lack of killing and Government oppression. Actually, that is kind of important for genocide, isn't it?

So it's a non-lethal, free-will genocide.
By davidjay
Membership Days Posts

I saw a lot of immigrants during my recent hospital-visit stint. None of them had TB though; they were mostly cleaning up after old people and helping them get better.
By Fozzy
Membership Days Posts
I wish that all these petitions also had a facility whereby people could register wholehearted dissent from them. It would be good if it were like the D M's system with dissenters cancelling out signatories and even, if there were more dissenters than supporters, turning it in effect into a petition to keep the status quo.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
I love the way those population types talk about England being very overcrowded.

Has it declared independence then?

What they should say is "we have no proper regional policy".
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
I countered with Malcolm's News Statesman links, but I doubt if she'll read them. I often visit and find she's been reading the Mail or Express, and this is the result. :roll:

Mayday: What Barnier’s words on Brexit mea[…]

SPOTY

Jim Davidson once described the Olympics as "[…]

Liz Jones

A calibrated (sic) attack on Jo Cox by a lady who […]

News you won't see on the BBC

Was chatting with an old friend today, and we wang[…]