Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Based on what exactly?
Oh come now - it's the Mail comments, so they're based on ignorance, prejudice, malice and stupidity.
By smod
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Based on what exactly?
Oh come now - it's the Mail comments, so they're based on ignorance, prejudice, malice and stupidity.
Hah, this is true. It was a comments section paint by numbers as usual. I'm sure the Mail will find more veterans to moan during the week.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
St Paul's staff have to clean up human waste INSIDE the cathedral as protestors 'use it as a latrine'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1cvp1cSzh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Read more, and you'll find that nobody is blaming the protesters.
By Big Rob
Just had a look at who is following this story.... The Mail, the Times, the Telegraph, Sky.....

Nothing on any serious or halfway sane news provider.... I smell a pile of shit just not protestor shit. Unless you are willing to lie, distort and hate then you are a liberal left winger (or someone who lives in reality)......

Occupy the Daily Mail!!!! Plenty of waste paper to wipe your ass on there.... the lack of sanitation at St Paul's must be biblical....
By torontoboy45
Membership Days
can someone help me out here? sorry if it's been mentioned before but: I sometimes call by online articles and slip in a few comments. when I return I find that only 6 comments appear. if I click on '6 worst/best/view all' I get returned to the top of the page.

am I all alone?
By Carlos The Badger
Membership Days Posts
torontoboy45 wrote:can someone help me out here? sorry if it's been mentioned before but: I sometimes call by online articles and slip in a few comments. when I return I find that only 6 comments appear. if I click on '6 worst/best/view all' I get returned to the top of the page.

am I all alone?
You're talking about comments on the Mail, right?
By Fozzy
torontoboy45 wrote:can someone help me out here? sorry if it's been mentioned before but: I sometimes call by online articles and slip in a few comments. when I return I find that only 6 comments appear. if I click on '6 worst/best/view all' I get returned to the top of the page.

am I all alone?
I find that happens if the page isn't fully loaded.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
The Telegraph has now reported it, but in almost identical terms to the mail.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... otest.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And it contradicts itself.
Staff at St Paul's have expressed their outrage at having to clean up human waste left by protesters outside the cathedral.
after human waste was found on the entrance carpet inside St Paul’s near the West Steps

By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Also snot, phlegm, jizz and toenail clippings.
True. Could also have been dandruff and moulted pubes. Or of course, the too often neglected smegma.

Jeebus, those Occupy protesters are something else.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

We should be fighting the dogshit Nazi Brexiters, […]

Labour, Generally.

Reminds me of a line in an Austin Allegro review[…]

Mark Francois MP

I have now.... :(

Whilst on the subject of "woke", I've ju[…]