Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By torontoboy45
Membership Days
Fozzy wrote:
torontoboy45 wrote:can someone help me out here? sorry if it's been mentioned before but: I sometimes call by online articles and slip in a few comments. when I return I find that only 6 comments appear. if I click on '6 worst/best/view all' I get returned to the top of the page.

am I all alone?

I find that happens if the page isn't fully loaded.

thanks for that. the DM is sadly missing out on my caustic wit.
By Dacre Bleugh
Membership Days
They're going for the kitchen sink approach now...

Desecration, defecation and class A drugs: Children found living in squalor at St Paul's protest camp

# 'Several' children, one as young as 9 as well as Madeline McCann, thought to be living on the site
# Human waste found in grounds and in the cathedral itself
# Graffiti scratched and painted on great west doors
# Class A drugs seized by police as camp requests official sharps bin to dispose of hypodermic needles
# Dogs roam freely among the tents, heavily fouling the area and savaging pedestrians.
# Growing threats of violence amid reports two women had to hide in a portable toilet to escape attack
# City of London files papers ahead of court battle to evict protesters
# Convicted sex offender arrested on cathedral site
# Half of school parties cancel trips to the cathedral and the number of drop-in visitors has plummeted
# Study by Dr Andrew Wakefield reveals Occupy protest causes CANCER.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -camp.html
By smod
Membership Days Posts
So, the entirety of the report to evict them on health and safety grounds was based on the City of London visiting the camp maybe once or twice over a course of a few days? Surely there is no evidence they can link the protesters to the spray paint. Then again, they are in hysterics that their autocratic reign is under threat so it's best to unleash the hounds so to speak.
By smod
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:Any mention on the Mail yet of the three Occupy protests that have been attacked by the EDL?

There has been very little mention of these attacks in the mainstream media outside The Guardian which mentioned it in relation to the groups wider plan to attack the movement. Outside the 170 arrested there has been little correlation between the groups in the eyes of the media.

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
smod wrote:
davidjay wrote:Any mention on the Mail yet of the three Occupy protests that have been attacked by the EDL?

There has been very little mention of these attacks in the mainstream media outside The Guardian which mentioned it in relation to the groups wider plan to attack the movement. Outside the 170 arrested there has been little correlation between the groups in the eyes of the media.

Well colour me surprised.
By Dacre Bleugh
Membership Days
smod wrote:

And if it was the now-defunct Muslims Against Crusades attacking members of the public (except "lefties") it would be front page news.

Next update will be along the lines of:

# East wing of camp declared a no-go area for non-whites.
# Organiser demands Sharia Law is observed in all tents.
# Taxpayers Alliance estimate clean up costs to run into TRILLIONS.
# Royal British Legion "rumoured" to be facing bankruptcy due to Occupy protest.
# City of London urban fox population projected to TREBLE over the next few weeks.
# Human Rights Lawyers may ban Christians from entering St Pauls due to Health and Safety legislation.
# Main organiser revealed to be a public sector worker on £1,000,000,000 per year.
# Protesters demand Oxford Street Christmas Lights be renamed to "Winterlites"
# EU demand swans are evicted from The Serpentine to may way for Polish protesters.
# Pensioner in coma after being pushed to the ground by a hippy.
# Nearly HALF of Occupy protesters revealed to be former Dale Farm residents.
By eddyk
Membership Days
I was at the camp the other day. I chillaxed with Jon Snow who was there. I told him I was a fan of his socks.

The camp wasn't litter strewn but I did smell a variety of smells. B.O, Body Spray, Creosote and despite signs of it being a 'drug-free' camp I did smell cannabis.

One think that did surprise me was that almost every camp member I spoke to or overheard was foreign.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
'They've turned Occupy London into Animal Farm': Anti-capitalist 'elite' accused of misusing funds and holding secret meetings in Starbucks
Some demonstrators accused of becoming 'elitist' with too much power
Rising tensions leads to the finance committee stepping down
One member accused of using public donations to fund flights to New York

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1fNpmMKLe

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
Messianic Trees wrote:'They've turned Occupy London into Animal Farm': Anti-capitalist 'elite' accused of misusing funds and holding secret meetings in Starbucks
Some demonstrators accused of becoming 'elitist' with too much power
Rising tensions leads to the finance committee stepping down
One member accused of using public donations to fund flights to New York

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1fNpmMKLe

Unnamed source makes intangible claim without evidence shock.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

27%! WILLOVVAPEEPUL!

Dacre's Prey

If ever there were proof that whatever your backg[…]

OK, apologies if this has been raised somewhere […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

A libel action can mean exemplary damages as well […]