Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
The hero BBC newsreader who took on a litter lout after he tossed a plastic bottle out of a car window
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1uMgaypT2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Astonishing. She's BBC and a lesbian but still they support her. :shock:
Also littering is one of the Mailite's non-crimes like speeding and racial abuse - they have a god given right to chuck their crap wherever they like.
Mailonline must have been swamped by those smarmy idiots from that irrelevant, nonsensical and odious so-called Failwatch forum.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I think it depends on which Mailite you speak to. And in which context.

The little old lady who looks a bit like Annette Crosbie will probably deplore littering, as it spoils their vision of a perfect, bucolic, chocolate-box Britain that resembles a cross between Cranford and Camberwick Green. Or Marlborough. Marlborough's nice.

The sales rep in his Lexus, munching on a Ginsters pastie and charging up to M1 while shouting into his mobile probably doesn't give two hoots about littering as 'it's someone else's job to clear it up, innit?".

That said, he'd probably scream blue murder if anyone littered on the verge outside his Barratt home.
By Coupled Moment
Membership Days
Althea wrote:
oboogie wrote:Astonishing. She's BBC and a lesbian but still they support her. :shock:
Do they? Caption for the image of her and Clare Balding:
Alice Arnold and Clare Balding on their 'wedding' day
Not wedding, but 'wedding'.
To be fair for the Mail anything less than "Alice Arnold and Clare Balding wallowing in the filth of their satanic parody of marriage" could possibly be called 'supportive.'

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Althea wrote:
oboogie wrote:Astonishing. She's BBC and a lesbian but still they support her. :shock:
Do they?
Yes they do.
Althea wrote:Caption for the image of her and Clare Balding:

Insignificant compared to what I'd have expected.
I was referring to their reporting of her actions and would have predicted something alone the lines of "Interfering BBC do-gooder wastes YOUR money shoving her lesbian nose in where it's not needed".
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Althea wrote:
Unfortunately those '' of shame from the Mail will be around for a while yet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... polls.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Althea wrote:
To be fair, it was a civil partnership ceremony. I'm sure the Mail is anxiously awaiting the legalisation of gay marriage so that it can drop the quotes. :wink:
By Althea
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote: To be fair, it was a civil partnership ceremony. I'm sure the Mail is anxiously awaiting the legalisation of gay marriage so that it can drop the quotes. :wink:
To be fair, most civil partnerships are referred to as "weddings" ;)
Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]

The Today Programme

He already has a Mail column, doesn't he?