Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Emmett Jenner
Membership Days
I found this rather ammusing. http://www.protestlondon2012.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are facts to read too: http://www.protestlondon2012.com/10reasons.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know some of you want / like / are looking forward to... e oluympifcs - some of you aren't. I didn't want them, won't enjoy them.. but I can see the point of making sure they go well if we have to have them. I'm glad we've got the Official Protest ticketing system sorted out, to make sure things are fair. I've applied. Fingers crossed I'll get a protest ticket for the 100m final.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
What's that got to do with
a) Us
b) the Daily Mail?

Haven't you got some racist twats to defend?

By bluebellnutter
And their nonce friends

By Malcolm Armsteen
And absolutely shit-for-brains political theories?

By Malcolm Armsteen
And compulsory passive smoking.

By Emmett Jenner
Membership Days
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:What's that got to do with
a) Us
b) the Daily Mail?

Haven't you got some racist twats to defend?
Malco, can I just check if you really are saying:

a) every topic on here is about the Daily Mail?
b) a world-wide event taking place in the capital city of one of the worlds top countries of which you are a citizen... you've got nothing to do with it?

...I just wondered.

By Malcolm Armsteen
What I am really saying, Emblejemble old fart, is that you are a boring, silly young man who comes here to troll and I really wish you'd find something useful to do with your rather sad life with NargleFargle and the Pitifuls.

Are you still the Media Wallah for the Racist Twat Party, like you said, or have they found another role for you? 'Cos I don't see much evidence of your meedja presence.

Unless it's you doing Narglefargle's dense and egotistical Tweets, of course...

Anyway, chin chin - you haven't caught on that they wouldn't let the likes of you into their golf club yet, have you?
By Big Rob
The Olympics versus
As of June 2010 UK costs exceeded £20bn for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined.

How much is being wasted defending the Falklands?

How much is wasted on the Royal Family?

Well done Emmett. You have highlighted your own personal peeve........... again.... as if we didn't already know.... :roll:

By bluebellnutter
Spot which part of Malcolms post Emmett ignored...

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
I'm an Olympics fan.

I was a bit irritated that Tower Hamlets didn't get a single event, mind. don't marathons usually finish in the Olympic stadium?

Not when they'd have to run through our borough, they don't.
By shyamz
Having seen those links, I genuinely thought I'd have to go and buy the new edition of TV Go Home as I was convinced Brooker had added a new chapter since my one was printed. That's how beyond parody it is.

Ridiculous.
By Andy McDandy
Fuck me, I'm a lefty and proud but this is like something Rik from the Young Ones would have thought up.

By Emmett Jenner
Membership Days
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:What I am really saying, Emblejemble old fart, is that you are a boring, silly young man who comes here to troll and I really wish you'd find something useful to do with your rather sad life with NargleFargle and the Pitifuls.

Are you still the Media Wallah for the Racist Twat Party, like you said, or have they found another role for you? 'Cos I don't see much evidence of your meedja presence.

Unless it's you doing Narglefargle's dense and egotistical Tweets, of course...

Anyway, chin chin - you haven't caught on that they wouldn't let the likes of you into their golf club yet, have you?
I really shouldn't give you any personal validation by even acknowledging any of your postings but at the same time I'm quite kind and generous so I'll take the bait. :wink:

Firstly, your post begins with a torrent of criticism - debatable whether or not that is worthy of a response... I just can't help spotting the contradiction though, I have to point it out, I must... So I wanted to know; am I an 'old fart' or a 'silly young man' - I wonder how many children you have failed over the years Malco. You show here you are completely incapable of joining together two sentences to make a meaningful paragraph. To think you were marking children’s essays. Really, for a man who prides himself on his own assumed higher level of intelligence you should be more careful with your reputation.

Secondly, I'm quite flattered to see you think I am some sort of social media guru hired by the party to promote the cause. I denied it once already a few weeks ago. I promise you we have people who do that and I'm not one of them. For the elimination of doubt I’ll admit I have a role and a business card but it is for an unpaid position and posting on Mailwatch is not part of the job specification.

I think I've got a new Malco quote to put in my 'signature' area: "Emmett is able to write fairly well, he clearly isn't unintelligent overall" - I R IS MALCO - Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 pm - I spotted it a few months ago and I have to say for a brief moment a little spark went off inside me when I realised Malco does really like me after all. :shock:

Big Rob wrote:The Olympics versus
As of June 2010 UK costs exceeded £20bn for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined.

How much is being wasted defending the Falklands?

How much is wasted on the Royal Family?

Well done Emmett. You have highlighted your own personal peeve........... again.... as if we didn't already know.... :roll:
What's your point Rob? I'm against the wars as well. I find it very difficult to accept that the society which I'm a part of sends people out to kill people in other countries. I'd rather deal with the alternative, whatever that happens to be.
Althea wrote:I think this topic should be the renamed "The 'I'm a Selfish Git' Thread".
I'm tempted to ask what it is you have against selfishness but I'm not going to.
bluebellnutter wrote:Spot which part of Malcolms post Emmett ignored...
It wasn't intentional. It's quite difficult to respond to everything.
Andy McDandy wrote:Fuck me, I'm a lefty and proud but this is like something Rik from the Young Ones would have thought up.
I didn't really hold it up against the 'lefty' 'righty' template before deciding whether I thought it was funny or not. My aunty who lives in North London sent me the link.

By Malcolm Armsteen
I haven't even read that, Emble, because it will be the usual pile of camel's rumen.

You are a very uneducated and unperceptive person, representing a backward, racist, xenophobic party who probably hate you because you run a glorified car wash. Why should I, or anyone else, listen to (not that you seem to do much on the doorstep or the stump) or read any of your burblings?
Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]

The Today Programme

He already has a Mail column, doesn't he?