Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Althea
Membership Days Posts
Emmett Jenner wrote:I'm tempted to ask what it is you have against selfishness but I'm not going to.

:|

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Althea wrote:
Emmett Jenner wrote:I'm tempted to ask what it is you have against selfishness but I'm not going to.

:|

Says it all...
By mojojojo
Membership Days Posts
See I quite enjoy your postings Emmett, nonsensical as they often are. Sometimes I even start to think that you might not be such a bad chap - and then the word UKIP appears before me in big flashing lights and I come to my senses. If you weren't a bad chap you wouldn't stand for such a nasty racist fuck-the-poor-tax-is-wrong party or say things like 'what's wrong with selfishness?'.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Emmett Jenner wrote:
bluebellnutter wrote:Spot which part of Malcolms post Emmett ignored...
It wasn't intentional. It's quite difficult to respond to everything.

Off you go then

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Emmett's a true Kipper. If it's difficult he leaves it to somebody else.

By Emmett Jenner
Membership Days
Oh I love you guys. We're like old pals. Playfully poking fun, churning over accusations of my incompetence and pointing to possible links with not good things. You know I would find this hurtful if repeated by strangers but I take it in the spirit meant and recognise it as an effort to boost my human qualities. Thanks guys. You know I would do the same for you.
By Big Rob
Emmett Jenner wrote:What's your point Rob?

My point is that, as individuals, we all have personal gripes. While some actions are likely to leave certain people happy they may also leave other people unhappy.

Emmett Jenner wrote:I'm against the wars as well. I find it very difficult to accept that the society which I'm a part of sends people out to kill people in other countries. I'd rather deal with the alternative, whatever that happens to be.

That was only one analogy Emmett. You really need to stop cherry picking princess.

I also mentioned wasting money on the Falklands.

The UK's Defense Of The Falkland Islands Costs A Staggering Amount Per Islander

While in the grandiose world of military budgets that might not be that much, when you look at the cost per British citizen on the Falklands, it works out at more than a whopping £20,000 or $31,000 (and that is only the defense budget, other costs will be born on other budgets).

Apart from UKIP's policies that we already know about, which would make a bad situation worse in the UK, what is UKIP's position on the Falklands and the Royal Family?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Hang on, Rob, they've lost that fag packet...

By bluebellnutter
Emmett Jenner wrote:Oh I love you guys. We're like old pals. Playfully poking fun, churning over accusations of my incompetence and pointing to possible links with not good things. You know I would find this hurtful if repeated by strangers but I take it in the spirit meant and recognise it as an effort to boost my human qualities. Thanks guys. You know I would do the same for you.

I assume you're not going to do so then? Take a senior (ha!) position in the party and can't even be bothered to defend it?

If you're an example of the best UKIP has to offer I'll be resting easy in my bed this evening.

By Abernathy
TBH, I'm not at all sure what "on topic" means for this thread.
Meanwhile in America

Looking up the hashtag, a few people claim to've f[…]

To Snip, or not to Snip?

Mailwatch - a load of complete pricks.

Jeremy Corbyn.

I stand corrected : http://ukandeu.ac.uk/fact-fig[…]

Richard Littlejohn

They're not real people, not like you and me. T[…]