Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
20 % 40 % 20 % 20 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Dear Mailwatch forum Techie chums.

Like most people, I imagine, I have the "keep me logged in" option ticked on my Mailwatch Forum page, so that I don't have to remember the feckin password every time I want to logon and write shite.

I habitually use three devices to access Mailwatch - a desktop machine, a laptop, and an Ipad.

But now I've somehow been logged out of the forum on my desktop machine, and guess what, I've completely forgotten my fecking password. Seemples, you say, just re-set your password on the user control panel. Ahh, but the trouble with that is that you need your original password to do it, which of course I don't have because I've forgotten the fucker.

How do I find out what my original password is? Or alternatively would one of you kindly forum admin spods please re-set my existing password to something that I could then use to get in, change the password, remember it to avoid this in future, and restore normal service?

Help me, Obi Wan KeMayley, you're my only hope.

By Boiler
Hopefully this is the right place to put this, but when I'm logged in nearly every page navigation/action I carry out results in a blank page with

Fatal: ./cache/ is NOT writable.

appearing at the top left. Refreshing the page usually loads the intended page. It doesn't occur when I'm logged out.

Now: is it my setup (it appears to do it on my mobile and my lapdog) or is it a forum issue? Apologies if it's already been covered.
Labour, Generally.

Indeed, Corbyn and co did their best to undermine,[…]

UKIP

Farage is a "person of interest". And in[…]

UK's aspirations for post-Brexit trade deal an […]

Sad Faces in Local Papers

He's from Stoke, no? "Bloke from Brexit Cent[…]