Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
:sunglasses: 28.6 % :thumbsup: 28.6 % :grinning: 28.6 % :cry: 14.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Perhaps people would like to see some public explanations of your policy on 'warnings'. That no other mods seem to be involved in, or know anything about.

Or your views on moderators insulting posters?

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
lord_kobel wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:22 am
Or you could admit that you were wrong in your earlier post, that you were confused as to which report you were talking about.
You've got more chance of hell freezing over.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Can I suggest a specific rule for one particular thread?

Anyone posting a suggestion/nominee in the "Sexist Observations" thread must also accompany the post with an image or images of said suggestion, either via an uploaded image attachment or from a third-party link embedded into the post. Any such images must be safe for work. Failure to do this may result in a temporary ban by the mods on the account of being a tease/posting without context.

8)

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I can't seem to log in with my phone (android). It logs in fine on the laptop, PC and iPad but with the phone it appears as if it's logged in after entering the login details but it hasn't actually logged in. It did use to work.

It isn't really an issue, though. I can just use my iPad. If it requires more than a minute of work to try and fix then problem the honestly, don't worry about it!
Owen Jones

For all the bleating and whining of the Simperin[…]

Poppy Day bingo

And, as from today, we have the giant poppies in p[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Non-story isn't it? You'd not expect the front be[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

50 cal? The DUP are going to vote to keep the kind[…]