Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I upset Arnold. I apologised.

Safe Timber Man (?) called me a paedophile because he was intellectually incapable of understanding a simple point of law. No apology, no action taken. Now he's at it again.

Anyone spot the difference?

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I'll put it on my 'to read' list. Although, I'm not digging at all. I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I was making light of Arnoldgate by implying it was blown way out of proportion. Malcolm had his head so far up his arse that it went over his head and he had another tantrum.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:I'll put it on my 'to read' list. Although, I'm not digging at all. I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I was making light of Arnoldgate by implying it was blown way out of proportion. Malcolm had his head so far up his arse that it went over his head and he had another tantrum.

You can always apologise to Malcolm as he feels he was insulted. I'm sure you can always come back to me with a witty response to wriggle out of doing that but then you'd be acting the twat by winding him up but I think you're better than that.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:I'll put it on my 'to read' list. Although, I'm not digging at all. I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I was making light of Arnoldgate by implying it was blown way out of proportion. Malcolm had his head so far up his arse that it went over his head and he had another tantrum.

You can always apologise to Malcolm as he feels he was insulted. I'm sure you can always come back to me with a witty response to wriggle out of doing that but then you'd be acting the twat by winding him up but I think you're better than that.

As Malcolm knows full well, I did. Via PM. That's why I find his constant attempt to drag it back up pathetic and why I'm not playing his game.
Aaron Bastani

Karl Marx has enough of a stain on his reputation […]

Reports on Twitter that Johnson will 'lend' votes […]

Labour, Generally.

We've had a consistent position. The only confus[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Nah, that's not what i've read. e.g. https://ine[…]