Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Bless. Look at you wanting a second bite of the cherry. You're butt hurt and looking for a deflection because you've, once again, made a bit of an arse of yourself due to being so keen to throw your weight around before considering the context of what you've read. Just move on now.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I don't do being bullied. You're wasting your time on that tack. And you don't seem to be clever enough for any alternative strategies.

Insult in public, apologise in public. Simple enough for you (I know it has to be pretty easy to understand)?

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Right then chaps, I have to knock off now to walk the dogs and then make dinner.

It seems to me that STM having made a comment in a public forum that MA took exception to he should apologise in the same public forum. Whether the comment was deliberate or MA has misinterpreted what was said is immaterial really. If STM was prepared to apologise via a PM then he shouldn't be concerned about doing it publicly.

By Abernathy
Daley Mayle wrote:Right then chaps, I have to knock off now to walk the dogs and then make dinner.

It seems to me that STM having made a comment in a public forum that MA took exception to he should apologise in the same public forum. Whether the comment was deliberate or MA has misinterpreted what was said is immaterial really. If STM was prepared to apologise via a PM then he shouldn't be concerned about doing it publicly.
I concur, FWIW.
By Fozzy
Can we not have at least a consistent line amongst the moderators on this? It seems to me to be absolutely basic that if you insult someone publicly - particularly with something as serious as an allegation of paedophilia - then you apologise publicly. We'd expect it from the Mail, why should we accept lower standards amongst ourselves?

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
You clowns do realise this happened back in early September 2013, yes? And here we are, in summer 2015 and you're still pontificating over whether I should apologise publicly as well as privately? Honestly, find something better to do. This is really quite tragic to watch.

I apologised to Malcolm. Doing so again is utterly pointless. It won't make him feel any better, he's just trying to play some petty little power game on an internet forum with a little audience clapping along like trained seals. That's all this is to him. He has ego issues and I'm not prepared to play along with that. He'll go months and months without mentioning it, and then when he feels slighted he'll pipe up again. Usually when he feels he's looked like a bit of a tit over something else and wants to try and regain a bit of 'internet power'. Move on with your lives and find something in the real world to focus on. I can't believe I'm watching grown men and women behaving like this.

By Abernathy
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
I apologised to Malcolm. Doing so again is utterly pointless.
Why not just do it then if you think that? And he doesn't want you to do what you did before, he'd like it done publicly. Is that really too much for you given that you say that you've already privately acknowledged the wrong done to Malcolm? Says more about you than Malcolm, I'm afraid, if that's the case.
Labour, Generally.

Jez working his magic in a Labour heartland urban […]

The Independent Group

That doesn't look very good. Except a few people w[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Seen a theory (well one person on Twitter) say the[…]

Exclusive: Labour Split 'Scabs' Will 'Regret It',[…]