Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Colours to the mast for one moment. one mod, and they alone as far as we can all see, chose to ban the Kippercrit but for reasons that have often not been applied to other posters or even mods. (See my sig? Wanna reprise of how I "earned" it?

On that basis, I must disagree. This was a lone decision, as is a mod's prerogative, but that doesn't mean that I agree with it and I sense that there is wider unease with that decision, as evidenced in a post earlier this morning.

The rules are simple and unequivocal. However, if they are not applied even-handedly, they are worthless.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
In response to this exchange, I believe.
lord_kobel wrote:
Kippercrit wrote:
Fozzy wrote:Kippercrit, why do you think racism is limited to people with different skin colours? It isn't. It is quite possible for a white English person to be racist in relation to the Scots, Welsh and Irish, for instance. Therefore in complaining that a part of the country was becoming akin to the Middle East due to changes in the local population you were clearly stating that being a citizen of a Middle Eastern country is undesirable, and that having such citizens living in the UK downgrades the area where they live. That's racism, pure and simple.
Correct, I found many who come from the Middle Easy undesirable. It's not to do with their "race" it's to do with the religion and the religious beliefs they follow. Geddit yet or is that too complicated for you?
So all people from the middle east follow the same religion and the same specific practices therein? You're saying that they're all the same. That's racism, motherfucker.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Sorry! I like it! I just need to learn how to pronounce it!

As it happens, I don't think he should have been banned. I really don't think he was trolling as such, he was trying to put across arguments. They were just shit and kipper. I don't think someone should be banned for just being a kipper or for calling someone a wanker etc. I didn't see all his posts though so I could have missed the trolling part. I do think he genuinely believed the shite he spouted.
Claire Fox

I had the misfortune of hearing this appalling wom[…]

Labour, Generally.

I can't see what harm she has done, it's a vic[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Hirschmann? I thought they made aerials and connec[…]

Meanwhile in America

Suburban fascists rounding up migrants https://w[…]