Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
:sunglasses: 11.1 % :thumbsup: 37 % :grinning: 37 % 😟 7.4 % :cry: 7.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
Hello all - The site will probably be going down for a few hours this afternoon, for some essential maintenance. There are a number of factors at play which may affect the timing, and how long it will take to come back up, but we're hoping to have it all up and running again by this evening.

The most likely time for it to be suspended will be about 15.30 onwards. I appreciate your patience and cooperation! I will update this post as and when I have more precise details.

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
I am happy to announce that, following a mostly bloodless coup, I have now taken custody of Mailwatch from Merk after his many years putting coal in the furnace.

Thank you everyone for your patience over the weekend, the migration to our new server and platform didn't go entirely smoothly, but thanks to some serious persistence by Kreuzy, we are now live. It may take a bit of getting used to, and feedback and suggestions are welcome. There will be some new features and tweaks over the coming weeks, and I hope to be continually improving the site and keeping on top of things in a pro-active manner.
Kreuzberger, spoonman, ezinra and 1 others liked this

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
Most people will, unfortunately, need to re-upload their avatars. Due to the change in formatting, we've had to make the dimensions a bit more restrictive than before. The upshot of this is that the site should now work beautifully on tablets and mobile devices. I'm also going to be looking at adding Tapatalk integration over the coming weeks.

Hmm, North is one of the people who helped let thi[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Mailwatch. Sorry when I joined no one told me[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Warning Will Robinson! https://i0.wp.com/www.uncl[…]

Tony Blair (more Marmite than Messiah)

I have heard that Leslie Smith doesn't run that ac[…]