Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
:sunglasses: 25 % :thumbsup: 25 % :grinning: 25 % 🙏 12.5 % 😟 12.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
OK - Please post and technical support issues relating to Mailwatch in this thread. For general enquiries you will probably get an answer here, and for more device-specific issues you may be contacted directly by one of the forum team.

Announcements relating to new features will now appear in new threads in this sub-forum.
I posted this to the Winterval Bingo topic on the old server on 3 December and proclaimed it the 2017 winnah! but I don't see it now.
Were any posts lost?
It's nothing to do with Christmas' Fury over BBC's epic animated 'Winterval' advert
Arnold wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm
I posted this to the Winterval Bingo topic on the old server on 3 December and proclaimed it the 2017 winnah! but I don't see it now.
Were any posts lost?
It's nothing to do with Christmas' Fury over BBC's epic animated 'Winterval' advert
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 pm
Please hold all posts for the time being.
Any posts made around 30 mins after this time and prior to the new server coming up will probably not have been included in the database dump.
My post appeared so there didn't seem to have been a problem. But of course, we weren't told that a server migration was involved until late Sunday night. Previous posts referred to routine maintenance only.
Your post will have been made in the interim and once the migration had started but after the specific request to hold off from posting.

Unfortunately, 1.5 GB of data can't be moved and recompiled in real-time. Plus, there was the added task of then upgrading to the newest software release.
In a swift and much needed change of subject, it's the twelfth today and the Mailwatch curse hasn't struck. I think it's safe to crack out the sparking wine and Fererro Rocher!
The Red Arrow, Kreuzberger, Arrowhead and 2 others liked this
Richard Littlejohn

The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, d[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mr. Fenton covers both the ambulance story and […]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. Must admit I […]

Biased BBC

Who do these uppity foreigners think they’re[…]