Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
:sunglasses: 25 % :thumbsup: 25 % :grinning: 25 % 🙏 12.5 % 😟 12.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Timbo wrote:In a swift and much needed change of subject, it's the twelfth today and the Mailwatch curse hasn't struck. I think it's safe to crack out the sparking wine and Fererro Rocher!
Timbo wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:54 pm
In a swift and much needed change of subject, it's the twelfth today and the Mailwatch curse hasn't struck. I think it's safe to crack out the sparking wine and Fererro Rocher!
Two things:
  • Clearly the pinning thing isn't working.

Second, when I get a notification that there is a like to the post (number next to the little dingaling thing) and I click on the bell I get a message that someone has liked/disliked a post. I click on that and I go to the Forum Home page, not the liked/disliked post. If I then go back and click on the dinger again I get the same message as the first time, but if I click on the message I get taken to the post that was liked/disliked.

Can we have some more buttons, please, like 'Funny', 'Informative' and 'WTF?'
Killer Whale liked this
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:29 am
Second, when I get a notification that there is a like to the post (number next to the little dingaling thing) and I click on the bell I get a message that someone has liked/disliked a post. I click on that and I go to the Forum Home page, not the liked/disliked post. If I then go back and click on the dinger again I get the same message as the first time, but if I click on the message I get taken to the post that was liked/disliked.
I find this too.
Also, is anyone else finding that Tweets embedding in the forum aren't loading, just have a "loading" thing and a link?
spoonman liked this
bluebellnutter wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:39 am
Also, is anyone else finding that Tweets embedding in the forum aren't loading, just have a "loading" thing and a link?
I was just about to report the same thing. Copying and pasting the link into Chrome works, so it's a valid tweet.
bluebellnutter wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:39 am
Same here. I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge and even bloody IE 11 and they're not showing up. :|

Edit: nor or my tablet (Android, just in case) either.
Richard Littlejohn

The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, d[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mr. Fenton covers both the ambulance story and […]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. Must admit I […]

Biased BBC

Who do these uppity foreigners think they’re[…]