Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
  •  
  •  
Not been on here for a while, had a few lurks, but just thought I’d say hello, using a Mail headline to grab attention :D

Life’s been a bit shit lately, unemployed again as the last job turned out to be short term, and it was unbelievably shite too.

Whilst away I have had a bit of a battle with a few Facebook nutters, one was some guy who remembered me from junior school and sent me a friend request. Hadn’t seen the cunt since I left there in 1971 and it turns out he’s a right wing nutter, you know, remoaners are traitors, St George’s crosses, British Patriots, lots of our boys bollocks. He now runs a pub in Radcliffe and I asked him if he was Al Murrays pub landlord character. Didn’t like it much and said I was a lefty prick.

Had to delete the twat, got bored and have had to revert to Mailwatch to get some sanity back.

Even started watching Loose Women, help...... :shock:
Arrowhead, Oblomov liked this
youngian wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:11 pm
It pays to wear politics lightly on public FB pages. I recently discovered a woman at my local whippet walking group is a Boris Johnson superfan and can only now look at her with contempt and pity.
Has she had any of his children?
The Independent Group

Yes. People can judge for themselves if they lik[…]

C**t of the day

That is going beyond c**t. "Squire" is a[…]

Theresa May

Mutterings as well that all opposition leaders a[…]

The Brexit Party

Good choice for a sounding board. If anybody woul[…]