•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
I wonder if Nigella would have had a career, first as a journalist and later as a TV chef, if her father hadn't been the Chancellor.

By Samanfur
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:I wonder if Nigella would have had a career, first as a journalist and later as a TV chef, if her father hadn't been the Chancellor.
I agree, but there's usually space on TV for a bit of vaguely posh totty with a massive rack, parentage notwithstanding.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
By ignoring it
By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
Not exactly ignoring it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Eight comments. The highest-rated...
The National Gallery is the most important art gallery in UK for Western (Secular and Christian) art, from 16th century portraits to modern art. It seemed to me that hosting such a demonstration in front of the Gallery and in Trafalgar square, was both an inappropriate, unnecessary provocation. It seemed to me like an Islamic show of strength rather than a condemnation of extremism.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
'Are you going to blow us up?' Viewers outraged as woman has Islamophobic abuse hurled at her as she walks past her local pub while wearing a hijab and posing as a Muslim in shocking TV show
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... raged.html

The Mailites aren't shocked. They side with the knuckle dragging morons shouting abuse at a women from their pub garden:

B. K. Sargent, Walsall, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Where's the show about the abuse received by everyone else when walking through "no go zones", yeah I thought not.
+10668 -1069
ndt927, Hereandnow, Philippines, 7 hours ago
This so obviously a scripted, made up reaction. C4 at their same old game. Full of left wingers who feel the need to make up the news.
+8107 -845
clare21, wirral, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Katie should have met some men and gone into schools and real communities, not a middle class educated family. She walked past a pub, dressed like that after a major atrocity when feelings were raw. Staged and coerced load of nonsense.
+7067 -520
Howling Hammer, Vancouver, Canada, 7 hours ago
What a load of BS
+6928 -536
Bristolbeau, Bristol, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Quite simply the way this woman is dressed is alien to the majority of true Britons, it belongs to a different culture and geographic location to our own, of course people will look and make comment, at least we're tolerant enough to allow it on our streets...try walking down a middle eastern country in a short skirt and revealing top and see how well that goes down!!
+6136 -769
News Hippo, Surrey, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
"I am outraged" Said no one anywhere. "I am offended' Said some virtue signallers on Twitter.
+4771 -315
Jolondolo, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Now lets do an experiment of white people walking down the road with a pint and a cigarette in Saudi Arabia. Cultures will always clash, get over it.
+4756 -358

And someone comes to her defence...
HustlersParadise, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Still no woman deserves to get treated like that does she?
+51 -207
Oh. Muslim women DO deserve to be treated like this.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
A follow up article -

‘I didn’t know any better’: Woman who blacked up in a burka for My Week as a Muslim says living among the community she feared cured her 'ignorance'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... rance.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She was wearing a hijab.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Mulisms coming over here and celebrating Christmas
Bake Off's Nadiya Hussain reveals her husband does ALL the chores at Christmas as she shares her tips for a stress-free day - including three ways to entertain children of any age
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/ ... z4xBDqu8bl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the public awakes, rightnotleft, United Kingdom, 25 minutes ago
No, it's left wing agenda

the public awakes, rightnotleft, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Classic dog in a stable

Nurse Gladys, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
She's taking the p now.

Martinfl6, canterbury, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
But she and her family do not celebrate a christian Christmas, are we being taken for fools ?

Shropshire Lass, Ellesmere, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Sorry but I feel she's jumping on the Christmas bandwaggon and I would bet that she doesn't serve turkey etc. Anyway the pigs in blankets would be a no no even if she used beef sausages.

Gladiatrix, Boreham Stiff, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Isn't this cultural appropriation?

Groundworker, Derby, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
I can't understand what she says. She should learn English first.

To be fair most commenters are telling the nutters to do one.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
I don't celebrate a "Christian Christmas" either. I have presents, eat turkey and get pissed. I don't spend a second in a church.
Momentum

Yay! Top Trumps!

The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]